Poll: Should duplicates include a place to store contraband?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
68.89%
31 68.89%
No.
31.11%
14 31.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[INACTIVE] Wabbit's Duplicate Market [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
i like the big house in background (beflok's house) but nice work Cheese
i did buy a house, keep the good work up! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • tQto
(03-12-2013, 02:44 PM)martin Wrote: i like the big house in background (beflok's house) but nice work Cheese
i did buy a house, keep the good work up! Smile

50% perm. for you, remember that! Heart
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

I like the houses, the pricing is ok imo but i'm just wondering what classifies the 'high tech houses' as high tech? the look exactly the same to me (in terms of complexity)
(03-12-2013, 08:38 PM)Brian Wrote: I like the houses, the pricing is ok imo but i'm just wondering what classifies the 'high tech houses' as high tech? the look exactly the same to me (in terms of complexity)

I just named it high tech to have something to name it.
High tech means that I put a lot more time in the work to make it perfect, and it usually has something special. Such as elevators, safety at doors, axis, etc. etc.

I am learning more and more, so it will be even more high tech in the future. Cool

And I think you should lower the Prices a little bit because your Houses are pretty nice but so expensive. I never saw somebody pay 80,000$ for a Housedupe.
(03-13-2013, 10:52 AM)sh0x Wrote: And I think you should lower the Prices a little bit because your Houses are pretty nice but so expensive. I never saw somebody pay 80,000$ for a Housedupe.

And I don't think you should rip off other people ideas after one day of publishing.

It's that expensive because you get 50% off on all next purchases.
All other houses are cheap as hell.

Next time you've got something shitty to say, as I have been seeing you do in other threads too, save it.

Hi, House 3 looks nice, i'll take it if that's ok. See you in game/Add on steam?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • tQto
(03-13-2013, 10:52 AM)sh0x Wrote: And I think you should lower the Prices a little bit because your Houses are pretty nice but so expensive. I never saw somebody pay 80,000$ for a Housedupe.

Trust me our mansion is worth more than 100k...

OT: I like this market so much (the first page looks awesome) so keep it up Wink
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • tQto
(03-14-2013, 09:33 AM)Nuka Wrote: Hi, House 3 looks nice, i'll take it if that's ok. See you in game/Add on steam?

Of course. I am having a huge project at school today. It's killing me, so I probably won't be on until tomorrow. Contact me in-game when you see me online, lad!

(03-14-2013, 02:05 PM)Mr.Skelly Wrote:

Trust me our mansion is worth more than 100k...

OT: I like this market so much (the first page looks awesome) so keep it up Wink

Thanks for backing me up, brother. It's appreciated! Wink

By the way. I just built a new house which is the best one so far if you ask me. I will upload pictures when I get home. I even amazed myself. Love it!

Lol Shox.

The prices is very low, and if you don't have seen anyone pay $80.000 for a house dupe.
So will I not tell you how much I have payed Wabbit for his houses..

Keep up the good work Wabbit! - I love it!
The following 1 user Likes Avalanchee's post:
  • tQto