Project Freelancer
Freelancers, read it, deal with it.

[Image: halo_3_BR_Sniper_Wallpaper_j85bl.jpg]

Info:
We're Freelancers, we don't fight for a goal, we don't fight for a leader, we fight for hard cash.

We have no allegancies, our Agents are free to do as they please and accept any contracts they like, they call on their clanmates when they need backup, funds or protection. We stay neutral with everybody untill they piss us off or we get a better deal.

Our Agents are all equal unless told otherwise, and are not contracted to us unless they accept a mission.

We're open to the highest bidder, we're open to the richest pockets.

We're an elite group of Agents created for war, we use AI's and are trained through our whole lifes, we are hyped up as if we're gods and sometimes our reputation is our biggest weapon.

Territories:
MTL Industrial - Used as our: Training facility, Safehouse, Base and AI implantation + General RP

If you have a problem, and nobody else can solve it, and if you can find them, call the Freelancers!

Members :

RP Name ----------------------- AI --- Steam

The Director :

Agent David 'Wash' Washington - Epsilon, Alpha - Saint

Agents :

Agent Alison 'Tex' Texas - Omega - Donut_1052
Agent James 'York' York - Delta - Cayden
Agent Reginald 'Reg' Wyoming - Gamma - Buddhist Stew
Agent South 'South' Dakota - Theta X - Urcra
Agent North 'North' Dakota - Theta I - {DD} adolf
Agent Tau 'Carolina' Carolina - Tau, Xi - Hampen

Recruits :

Rogue Agents:

Rogue Agent Clarke 'Meta' Maine - Sigma - ๖PillO

Due to a recent investigation by the military we are now required to complete a detailed list of all our operations so here it is:

Operations Log :
Operation Recruitment Drive - Completed -
Operation Recovery 5 - Ongoing - Maine is hunting our Agents, ALL Agents are at risk, Alert RED Maine codenamed META
Operation Alpha - Completed - _See Operation Alpha Recovery One_
Operation Omega - Completed - Agent Texas Has been successfully implanted with the Omega AI
Operation Theta X - Completed - Agent South has been recruited and the AI Theta has been split into Theta I and Theta X
Operation Alpha Recovery One - Completed - The Alpha AI has been Inserted into the Director, Tau and Xi inserted into Agent Carolina to test two AI's both Agents safe.

If you want to join this clan please post a comment with this template below (I would reccommend watching RvB if you want to join this clan and picking up one of the Freelancers from there) You're options picked may be changed to fit in better with the clan :

Steam Name :
Why you want to join this clan :
Name and AI :
Other details :
Why you kick-ass :
Clan declared official, thread cleaned.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Saint
Haven't seen any activity from you guys in a month, is this clan still together?
I don't think so, Saint is a member of a different community now.
Close it, Saint is playing on another Community which i know by myself.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Yeah, the clan isn't active at all. And Saint is apart of [VW] now Tounge
Don't advertise other communities.
Closed due to inactivity.