Ban request.
Jokhah is right. If you aren't a part of this then you should not post here. As i see it Mike and Nancy is protecting Shizzle. And why do you think the steam chat is faked? So you can get me banned for posting a ban request that is fake so i'll get banned? I think its low. I can't belive Shizzle went rage on me saying stuff... And Mike this happend over a thing that happend on FL. Because of that its allowed if he insult me for a thing that happend on FL. I sant this to be approved because what Shizzle said was really low.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Well dude, I think it is good of you to post this ban request because it shows who Shizzle really is. And if thats the way he talks I dont think I would ever like to RP with him and I dont think FearlessRP should stand for this. They should make a thread about language in the game because its not on if people go around being racist!
I am afraid this will be denied for two reasons:

- Steam chats do not count as vaild evidence, as they can be edited easily.
- This happened on a Steam chat, not on the servers.

Why won't you just remove him from your Steam friends? It would solve the problem quickly.
Reason because of the cut in the picture is because i have 2 screens and i printscreened and it showed 2 screens on the pic. And as i think Jokhah said if its about something that happend in FL its allowed.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-28-2013, 03:01 PM)ToasTie Wrote: And as i think Jokhah said if its about something that happend in FL its allowed.

Jokhah Wrote:And to be clear about this one, I do not know if it is or is not allowed to be honest.

Anyway, we still cannot confirm it was Shizzle. You can easily get a friend to change his name to "Shizzle" and put the same avatar as Shizzle has (I'm not saying you did, just telling you why Steam chats do not count as vaild evidence).
(02-28-2013, 03:04 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 03:01 PM)ToasTie Wrote: And as i think Jokhah said if its about something that happend in FL its allowed.

Jokhah Wrote:And to be clear about this one, I do not know if it is or is not allowed to be honest.

Anyway, we still cannot confirm it was Shizzle. You can easily get a friend to change his name to "Shizzle" and put the same avatar as Shizzle has (I'm not saying you did, just telling you why Steam chats do not count as vaild evidence).

Check through all my friends latest names.... I'm not lying.. ;(
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-28-2013, 03:17 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Check through all my friends latest names.... I'm not lying.. ;(

I never said you are lying.
I never said you are lying.
[/quote]

Thanks.
RIP in Pepperonis.
I have sufficient rights to post here since I was there where the first BR happened which regards to this.

You guys are saying this shows who Shizzle really is? I think posting a BR on on someone who stood up for you shows who you really are ToasTie.

Even if Shizzle wasn't my cousin I'd stand up for him on this, he didn't mean what he said in the first BR in a racist way AT ALL. How can it even be racist if Shizzle and ToasTie are both white?

Anyways that was Shizzle on Steam chat. He was angry because ToasTie posted a BR on him when he stood up for him. Its whatever, you can't be banned from something someone said on Steam chat. I'm done here.
(02-28-2013, 04:01 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote: I have sufficient rights to post here since I was there where the first BR happened which regards to this.

You guys are saying this shows who Shizzle really is? I think posting a BR on on someone who stood up for you shows who you really are ToasTie.

Even if Shizzle wasn't my cousin I'd stand up for him on this, he didn't mean what he said in the first BR in a racist way AT ALL. How can it even be racist if Shizzle and ToasTie are both white?

Anyways that was Shizzle on Steam chat. He was angry because ToasTie posted a BR on him when he stood up for him. Its whatever, you can't be banned from something someone said on Steam chat. I'm done here.

Mike. Are you a part of the ban request i got approved on Shizzle? NO. I think you should get warned for posting here.....
RIP in Pepperonis.