Ban request.
Hello.

Ok so recently i got a ban request approved on 3 persons. One of them was a guy called Shizzle. He just added me on steam saying stuff like "I would punch your fuicking face" and other stuff. So....

Name of player: [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40896633

Time in GMT: 20:30 GMT +1

Server: None. This happend in Steam chat.

Summary: So Shizzle added me on steam saying stuff like "I would punch you in the face so fu*king hard bitch" and stuff.

Evidence: [Image: shizzle3.jpg]

Link to the picture if you wan't to download and see better
Click here
RIP in Pepperonis.
Kid, you can't post a BR on something that didn't even happen on FL.
Its leading on from something from fearless. Therefore its allowed im assuming.
(02-27-2013, 08:37 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Its leading on from something from fearless. Therefore its allowed im assuming.

I doubt it, and if that's the case its not right. Shizzle is my cousin and I was there when all this went down.

Its pretty pathetic that OP would post a BR on someone who stood up for him. That's why Shizzle was angry on Steam chat.
(02-27-2013, 08:44 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 08:37 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Its leading on from something from fearless. Therefore its allowed im assuming.

I doubt it, and if that's the case its not right. Shizzle is my cousin and I was there when all this went down.

Its pretty pathetic that OP would post a BR on someone who stood up for him. That's why Shizzle was angry on Steam chat.

but we dont know it is shizzle, steam chats can be faked easily Tounge
and question for admins, arent we allowed to use harder language in character ? Wink
You can insult IC, but racism and homophobia are not allowed in both IC and OOC.
(02-27-2013, 09:14 PM)GhostRider Wrote: You can insult IC, but racism and homophobia are not allowed in both IC and OOC.

But if they roleplayed like 'homies' and we are friends, he can say n**** to me?
(02-27-2013, 09:14 PM)GhostRider Wrote: You can insult IC, but racism and homophobia are not allowed in both IC and OOC.

I understand that completely, even though Shizzle didn't mean it in a racist way at all.

Can you post a BR on something that didn't even happen on FL? If not, this should defiantly be closed.
(02-27-2013, 09:25 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:

I understand that completely, even though Shizzle didn't mean it in a racist way at all.

Can you post a BR on something that didn't even happen on FL? If not, this should defiantly be closed.

and if u think it through, toastie and his mates can have faked it because they hate shizzle
If nothing else it speaks of the character of someone. However as for this being faked, nah, his cousin even stated shizzle was mad across steam. So though this issue seems to be out of FL, don't start slander, and if your not involved don't post. As I am unsure of the involvement of people posting, this is just a indirect warning to anyone else that chooses to post here. Also, the ban request was summited and approved, regardless of whatever you feel the term means, it is in fact used as a racial slur against black people. I've heard the term a lot and its one of those terms that you can only use if you are black cause if your not it leads to people being offended. That in itself should prove that regardless of the context, if one group of people can use the term and not another, the term itself shouldn't be used.

edit for clarification: the ban that was submitted and approved that I reference is the prior request that shizzle was banned for. And to be clear about this one, I do not know if it is or is not allowed to be honest. It does stem from FL but is also on an external resource. I can tell you that if someone tried this with me on an external resource I would be far from happy and the last time it happened the user paid for it via the resource it was on. Then again that was well before I owned GMOD.