- Jos

SteamID:

- STEAM_0:0:17611352
- STEAM_0:0:51778012

Time in GMT: 06:25PM

Server: Evocity_V2P

Summary:

- Doomforting / Elevated Path to shoot / Fail RP
- Doomforting / Catapult Melons on People / Lagging Server while Catapulting Melons (Check logs to see how much he spawned of Melons, you'll see).

Evidence: [Image: 0DF32DB083F6F153B15FB8C3975ED7A5EB05B1AA]

[Image: F0B2C918361B30E64A6BFDE6B8B10E88A6F552AE]

[Image: A5E44C274B639B3AB69A6D56F7C60B7AE05D003F]

[Image: 36C0953CD6980E1E514D1E3D99D6236D2A05E5DD]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Why not? I was a subject to his lagness. Doomfortness, I was taking a ride. Saw his doomfort at the farms. Used that to find out where he was. Then let them handle it. I did not know the full terms of doomfort. ETC, So i did not take any screenshots.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
First of all, We did not create the platform to shoot from one of the SS created it and claimed it was for defence, So me and friendlyguy didn't doomfort, second the cannon was for an RP, it didn't cause any lag, we made sure.
Also Nook is lying, Nook you came to kill us, you said you were "looking around the farms" you sent me pm's saying "my best agents are coming for you" The admins could check the logs, Genaration was one of your agents, So don't try to act like you wasn't a part of the attack on us, and that you just saw our 'doomfort' as you put it.
Mind telling me what exactly RP you guys did using the catapult?
We were trying to do some Med-evil roleplay with some other players, But Genrations and Nook, Soon ruined that when they came in guns blazing and ruined our RP.
As this was not a 'Doom-fort' I see why this ban request is on here. The base had no platforms I can ensure you.
And now you are lying josh0_0 becouse i was there and the melons made me lag hell much when you did shot like 50 melons out for no reason...
Hello,

I was just reading this and i'm gonna leave my story side here :

I was the Don Corleone and I was doing an organized Corleone RP with some good roleplayers, we were holding also a restaurant when someone noticed me that the President (Dictator) banned us. Then I got called to tell me to see the Dictator base at the Corn Field. I saw that huge base and when I saw the Catapult, I was like "Wohh !". Then, we tried to attack you and when I took my AWP, I got almost shot down from the platform. So I put my weapon back in my inventory, tried to surrender myself but got shot down.

(02-28-2013, 05:13 PM)Friendlyguy Wrote: As this was not a 'Doom-fort' I see why this ban request is on here. The base had no platforms I can ensure you.

To begin with, I see a wall upper than 4 (the one with the brown material).

(02-28-2013, 04:26 PM)josh0_0 Wrote: We were trying to do some Med-evil roleplay with some other players, But Genrations and Nook, Soon ruined that when they came in guns blazing and ruined our RP.

Tell me how could we ruin your RP when only 2 people against this "castle" got killed ? We never broke inside and shot everyone.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
How exactly did you make sure the catapult did not lag the server? I've failed to see how launching watermelons to the skies using a catapult is an RP.
I wouldn't even bother lying if I was you, when we have evidence against it.

Approved for both parts.