This.
I think people posting unban requests for under 1 day should be perm banned just for not reading the unban request rules lol

and i just wanted to get it out, sry if wrong section
perm ban for incorrect unban requests?

FL's player count will reduce with 60% or more. No offense.
What if a mistake has been made?
Nope.avi
(02-27-2013, 02:06 PM)GhostRider Wrote: What if a mistake has been made?

urhm, they should open their eyes and read how many hours they are banned for.

(02-27-2013, 02:05 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: perm ban for incorrect unban requests?

FL's player count will reduce with 60% or more. No offense.

and the servers will still be full everyday to every time except 03 gmt+1
(02-27-2013, 02:48 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 02:06 PM)GhostRider Wrote: What if a mistake has been made?

urhm, they should open their eyes and read how many hours they are banned for.

Not what I meant. What if the banning administrator made a mistake and banned the wrong person?
No...just no.

I really can't see any reason whatsoever for a player to recieve a permanent ban for making an unban request for a 24h ban, an admin can easily just deny it.

Also, you might want to change your thread title because 'This' could literally be anything.
...Analyzing thread...
...scanning for fructose traces...

Residue Traces Detected- AFB Quarantine Protocol Initiated

[Image: GrAhULD.png]
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Nancy
(02-27-2013, 03:01 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Not what I meant. What if the banning administrator made a mistake and banned the wrong person?

Hm, then they got to make a unban request explaining that they were wrong banned if they have evidence, if they dont, they got a problem.
(02-27-2013, 01:46 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote: I think people posting unban requests for under 1 day should be perm banned just for not reading the unban request rules lol

Nancy Botwin Wrote:Hm, then they got to make a unban request explaining that they were wrong banned if they have evidence, if they dont, they got a problem.

Wait what?

I think denying those that are baseless and whingey is fine enough, and reviewing those that are genuine seems sensible. Done.