Hello everyone!
Shocked 
Hello, my name in the server is [ARG]TYFK and my rp name is Luke Anderson, I'm 15 and I've played alot of RP servers. This GMOD rp thing is all new to me but im slowly learning and having even more fun. I'm a regular here now, but this is the time i finnaly decided to create a forum account. The server is alot of fun and has a nice community with some good RP. Glad to meet you and have fun!

See you in-game Cheese
The following 1 user Likes TYFK's post:
  • Russkie
Welcome to FL TYFK, I hope you have great time!

-See you in-game! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • TYFK
Hello, TYFK. Welcome to Fearless and the Fearless Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Regards,
aviator
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
Greetings TYFK,

Welcome to the Forums and the Community, remember to read the Rules if you haven't already. If you have any questions regarding rules or roleplay feel free to PM me.

There is also the Usefull Documents page and ofcourse the Guides section!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hi there.
Hello and welcome to Fearless!
Welcome to FL
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-26-2013, 10:04 PM)TYFK Wrote: Hello, my name in the server is [ARG]TYFK and my rp name is Luke Anderson, I'm 15 and I've played alot of RP servers. This GMOD rp thing is all new to me but im slowly learning and having even more fun. I'm a regular here now, but this is the time i finnaly decided to create a forum account. The server is alot of fun and has a nice community with some good RP. Glad to meet you and have fun!

See you in-game Cheese

I am completely sure you will enjoy your stay, I keep coming back. Heart
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.