[Unofficial] National Armed Forces

"God, Honor, Fatherland"

National Armed Forces, NSZ (pol. Narodowe Siły Zbrojne, NSZ), was a Polish, anti-Soviet and anti-Nazi paramilitary organization which was part of the Polish resistance movement in World War II, fighting the Nazi German occupation of Poland in the General Government, and later the Soviet puppet state known as the Polish People's Republic.

The members of NSZ, as other cursed soldiers, and their families, were persecuted during the Stalinist period after the war. In Autumn 1946, a group of 100-200 soldiers of NSZ unit under command of Henryk Flame, nom de guerre "Bartek," were lured into a trap and then massacred by Polish communist police and Polish army units loyal to the communist government in Warsaw. However, in 1992, after Poland regained independence from the Soviet occupation, the National Armed Force underground soldiers were rehabilitated and given the official status of war veterans, receiving pensions and decorations.

National Armed Forces were revived on 26 February 2013 in EvoCity by a former businessman, Erwin 'Hussar' Raginis who gave up his career to help the poorest people in the EvoCity and he gave almost every $ for the National Armed Forces.

70th anniversary of the National Armed Forcers

Right now its a charity and military, international and can be resistance organization which brings together people of every nation, works to help poor and persecuted people and fight against communism, nazism and everything that restricts the freedom of the people. All we want is the freedom for EvoCity community, and to help the poorest people in difficult situations. Every member of the National Armed Forces is wearing NSZ cross.

1. The most important think is to read and understand rules at F1 menu.
2. Respect other members, especially these with higher rank.
3. You should use microphone often, although its not the requirement.
4. Don't start war without talking to the Field Marshal or any highest rank online.
6. In term respect i mean respect everyone on the server, dont troll, minge, etc.
7. Always do RP if it's possible.
8. You may not ask for the promotion, appropriate person will do this, if necessary.
9. More will be added soon

[Image: fieldmarshal.png] Field Marshal
[Image: 81345886.png] General
[Image: 46925077.png] Lieutenant General
[Image: 51753130.png] Major General
[Image: 93293775.png] Brigade General
[Image: 97183728.png] Colonel
[Image: 64472685.png] Lieutenant Colonel
[Image: 23938519.png] Major
[Image: 31356901.png] Captain
[Image: 71850601.png] Lieutenant
[Image: 85699133.png] Second Lieutenant
[Image: 85561654.png] Chief Warrant Officer
[Image: 56139890.png] Warrant Officer Class 1
[Image: 96582342.png] Warrant Officer Class 2
[Image: 34243485.png] First Warrant Officer
[Image: 79345243.png] Staff Sergeant
[Image: 11153091.png] Sergeant
[Image: 46768204.png] Master Corporal
[Image: 89441055.png] Corporal
[Image: 55622128.png] Lance Corporal
[Image: 52328681.png] Private 1st Class
[Image: 49041695.png] Private

MARSHAL OF THE NATIONAL ARMED FORCES

[Image: fieldmarshal.png] [Image: 80px_POL_Krzyz_Narodowego_Czynu_Zbrojnego_BAR_sv.png] Freezak (Erwin 'Hussar' Raginis)

LAND FORCES

[Image: 81345886.png] PONDER (Mateusz Hardcore)
[Image: 81345886.png] Sash4R (Patryk Steward)
[Image: 52328681.png] Volimius (Konrad 'Voli' Patriot)
[Image: 49041695.png] Serbobinwood (Rosario Kappa)

Code:
[b]Steam nick:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Name in-game:[/b]
[b]Hours of play:[/b]
[b]RP Points:[/b]
[b]Bans, and why:[/b]
[b]Why NSZ:[/b]
[b]Past clans:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Have you read all the rules?:[/b]
[b]Roleplay(1/5):[/b]
[b]Aim(1/5):[/b]
[b]Driving(1/5):[/b]
[b]English(1/5):[/b]
[b]Your pros and cons:[/b]

N/A

N/A

More will be added soon!!! i just need more time.
The following 4 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Altoria, fuz3_r3tro, Nancy, Verzyn
God, I love the layout.

Good luck with this! Remember to add the "Unofficial" tag
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Freezak
This is really cool. I am not Polish but I like your passion towards your country.

Also the pictures you have chosen for your ranks are brilliant. This should be an official clan.
The following 1 user Likes lukebran's post:
  • Freezak
Thank you Equalizer, layout is my 15min work, [Unofficial] tag added and thanks lukebran for your opinion, my family has good knowledge of the 1939-1945 Armia Krajowa (Home Army), thats why i chose it as name of my clan. Although my idea is not bad, still im searching for someone with perfect english and not bad RP, i recently started playing on RP servers, so i think i need someone serious on Leader/Vice-Leader position. Anyway thank you again for your opinions.
No problem. I was actually just about to ask what the Polish translation was.

(02-26-2013, 10:28 PM)FREEZAK Wrote: Thank you Equalizer, layout is my 15min work, [Unofficial] tag added and thanks lukebran for your opinion, my family has good knowledge of the 1939-1945 Armia Krajowa (Home Army), thats why i chose it as name of my clan. Although my idea is not bad, still im searching for someone with perfect english and not bad RP, i recently started playing on RP servers, so i think i need someone serious on Leader/Vice-Leader position. Anyway thank you again for your opinions.

You be the leader. You obviously know a lot about this group. Just make sure you trust your members and do what you have to do to make your clan successful even if others don't like it.

I am not a perfect leader but if you need help with something add me on steam (lukebranton777).
The following 1 user Likes lukebran's post:
  • Freezak
Will do Today afternoon when i will have my time for PC again, GMT+2 good night Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranks updated.
I'd like to join this clan how do I do that FREEZAK. I know you from version 2d please reply and tell me how. P.s I don't have a mic well I do but it doesn't work
stupid signature keeps breaking
Code:
[b]Steam nick:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Name in-game:[/b]
[b]Hours of play:[/b]
[b]Bans, and why:[/b]
[b]Why Home Army:[/b]
[b]Past clans:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Have you read all the rules?:[/b]
[b]Roleplay(1/5):[/b]
[b]Aim(1/5):[/b]
[b]Driving(1/5):[/b]
[b]English(1/5):[/b]
[b]Your pros and cons:[/b]
jonahfinkelstein2003 STEAM_0:1:60023568 in game name daniel dickson Bans: 'fail RP, ignoring admin, shooting when he should have arrested'
Trying to teamkill
Fear RP, fail RP, radioing while hostaged
CDMing

Why home army I have protected them they protected me and they are helpful nice people
Past clans: Rparmy
Nationality: USA
I've read all the rules
Role play 3 1/2
Aim protect the city 3
stupid signature keeps breaking
Request reviewed and approved. Welcome to our "army", private.

@please tell me also your steam & in-game name. thanks.