Unban request
Your name: Derka Derka

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19817945

Banning Admin: [FL] Mikey The Fox
- [FL:RP] Andreas said he would call "Mikey" I presume this was the person he was talking about even tho the ban sais that I was banned by console.

Ban Length: 20000 minutes

Reason for the ban: Multiple fail's + past bans + multiple complaints

Why we should unban you:

Multiple fail's:

- The person who banned me just logged in and I believe that [FL:RP] Andreas called him on steam saying that I was CDM. The admin that banned me had no proof that I did multiple fail's since he had just logged in.

Past bans:

- I don't see why past bans have to do with the ban.

Multiple complaints:

- If they were multiple complaints I would like to know who else was complaining other than [FL:RP] Andreas.

I did not do anything purposly and for that reason I don't think the ban was diserved: if banned please reduce the ban time.

Thank you,
Derka Derka
I didnt ban you
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(04-12-2011, 02:57 PM)JimmyDoo Wrote: Past bans:

It's because we have a x10 for each ban, so this is your next ban.

Andreas mentioned to me too that you were CarDMing - and I saw how you'd got 10 kills already :/ You also doom fort builded earlier :/

We'll wait to see what the other admins say, but personally I think it's an okay ban - you just need to read up on the rules is all Smile
(04-12-2011, 04:50 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 02:57 PM)JimmyDoo Wrote: Past bans:

It's because we have a x10 for each ban, so this is your next ban.

Andreas mentioned to me too that you were CarDMing - and I saw how you'd got 10 kills already :/ You also doom fort builded earlier :/

We'll wait to see what the other admins say, but personally I think it's an okay ban - you just need to read up on the rules is all Smile

I didn't mean to do anything that you listed, and 14 days ban is huge. If it is x10 each ban, why did I receive several one day bans. When the SS came to raid my base, they said something around these words.

"This is doom basing."
-"Sorry I didn't know" I replied.

Then they basicly let me off.

After a server crash the only admins connected were Mikey The Fox and Sniperwolf.
Come on Guys, 2 weeks for a few things he may have done or may not have is a bit unfair.
(04-12-2011, 06:10 PM)Cygnus XI Wrote: Come on Guys, 2 weeks for a few things he may have done or may not have is a bit unfair.

Quote:f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

Derp+1warning
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I'll reduce it to a week then.

Closed.