decie_ere and A_C_T_9_7
Name of player: decie_ere and A_C_T_9_7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62121734, STEAM_0:1:43023895

Time in GMT: 19.45 GMT +1

Server: v2p

Summary:
Long version:
So we pulled over a tides truck that was speeding and almost crashed into us. When we got them to stop there was a police officer (decie_ere) in the car. We talked to them for a bit then the officer aimed the gun at me and tried to kill me. My partner shot back and we chased him and then we stopped and I tried to get him demoted. This didnt happen so he got back into the truck with the rebel and I told them to step out, the rebel, A_C_T_9_7, then drove into me thus making me kill him. He then broke NLR and came back.

Short version:
They both broke fear RP, decie_ere failed to RP since he teamed with a rebel as government and tried to kill his fellow officers. A_C_T_9_7 broke NLR.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_AeFXvt...e=youtu.be
Unfortunately they didn't do only that. Some other things happened before with me:

1. I tazed and handcuffed A_C_T_9_7 for holding an AK47 while the President said "Every weapon is illegal except pistols.", then i brought him to the Nexus for spek with the President. A_C_T_9_7 started arguing the arrest, saying that it was a random arrest and I'll get banned for this. then his friend, decie_ere came to me and started arguing too. Arrived to the Nexus, decie_ere just got mad and pulled out an M4A1 while we both 3 were in the elevator, starting shooting me with no reason, but fortunately me and SS killed him.

2. In front of Nexus, I was patrolling the area when i saw some people. I went there and tried to understand what happened, when i got randomly punched by A_C_T_9_7, then randomly tranquilized by someone and he continued punching me while i was on the ground.

He also CDMed me and some other people many times.

I'm sorry if I don't have screens/videos.
1. I know i was braking NRL, but come on everyone does so you can't just ban me for that. 2. you randomly arrested me for the Ak-47 when i did not have one (neater owned one).
(02-26-2013, 10:13 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: 1. I know i was braking NRL, but come on everyone does so you can't just ban me for that

So be because other players (according to you) break the rules, does that mean you can break them as well? Absolutely no.

Would like also to add the police commander should have not shot back at the police officer.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player decie_ere was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Attempt Team-kill.
Suspension will be applied for 4 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player A_C_T_9_7 was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Breaking FearRp.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team