Unblacklist request
Name:Toasty1337 (in game name: Rufus Waites)

Time/Date:12/4/2011 14:32

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:23825671

Blacklisted Job: Taxi Driver

Admin who blacklisted you:[FL] Storm

Why i was blacklisted: I got blacklisted because i was going fast and saw this guy in middle of the road so i turned hard and flipped over and crashed, [FL] Storm then blacklisted me because i had crashed there before within 10 mins.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think i should be un black listed because of the fact that im normally a great taxi driver and have done alot of carrying people around for cheap prices. It would be a shame for me not to be able to do that job again because im so good at it.
You were driving up and down the main road at max speed.
Not only did you cdm a few people you were disrupting rp.
The blacklist remains for a week, but I'll leave this open in case another admin wants to cast their opinion.
and now i just got banned for useing fireaxe to open door. just because i opened door storm got killed because this guy ran out and killed him. storm how long am i banned for
i think its a shame i got banned as i was going to donate $20. now if i get unbanned the max ill donate is $15
I'd say we keep it just to show a lesson
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You got banned because in the middle of a shootout you decided to run over to a locked door, abuse the fireaxe and open it.
And it was Stewie that was killed, not me.
does it matter? i learnt my lesson, i really am sad ive been baned, i loved that server is was so addicting. if you unban me i promise i wont abuse the tools and falsely use them. plus i promise i will try to get m,y dad to let me borrow his paypal to donate $20, i dont know when though, he wants me to go outside and get off pc :3 but yeah please give me back the server to play on
(04-12-2011, 07:40 PM)Toasty1337 Wrote: does it matter? i learnt my lesson, i really am sad ive been baned, i loved that server is was so addicting. if you unban me i promise i wont abuse the tools and falsely use them. plus i promise i will try to get m,y dad to let me borrow his paypal to donate $20, i dont know when though, he wants me to go outside and get off pc :3 but yeah please give me back the server to play on

Maybe you should listen to your dad, fresh air is good for you Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
i do go outside.... i was just outside... but im aloud to donate to a server even if it is sunny. im just not aloud to buy new games when its sunny O.o
come on guys please unban me and un blacklist me. i didnt mean to break open a door with my fireaxe and crash my taxi. im sorry for the damage ive done
sooo am i getting unbanned or not? ive been trying to find another server since you banned me and non are as good as yours. his isnt fair guys, i find the best gmod server ever then i get banned from it :*(