Car Deathmatching
User: Bukkakus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3602824

Server: V2p

Time: This morning (Around 8:40am PST / 4:40pm GMT), exact time not available, though general time was around this period according to demo recording information.

Reason: Intentional Car Death match of an officer who was involved in arresting the Corleone on the street, which was in the same group as Bukkakus.

Logs can show that Bukkakus was the only Corleone with a BMW, and that they will also show he was the user who ran over the police officer. When we moved to the location of the suspects vehicle, we heard he died from falling (Not really an OOC thing, and we could not use that information because it would be "Powergaming") So we issued a search warrant to search around to see if he was on the premises. He later returned in his friend VW and we did infact find his BMW on the property (Name is slightly visible though logs will prove this).

Evidence: Logs, Video. (Complete Demo available if needed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhDA10p0Aw
Uh, I don't remember this. However, I can certainly say I didn't intentionally run any one over, uh apologies if I did however, I can't help but think

1) That video doesn't really clarify how I hit him, Or at least make it plain that I was AIMING for who ever I hit.

2) You all ran into the street, tazed the guy twice instead of asking him to move off the road.

I didn't mean to hit anyone? I mean, If I was going to intentionally cdm, surely I'd run you all down?
You could have slowed down seeing a group of people on the street.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding CDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team