[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(03-26-2013, 01:08 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Thank you. I hope to RP with you soon.

Btw, I haven't been added to the roster yet?

I had 3 minutes freetime and I only had time to accept you. I now have the night to myself and I will fix the roster! Thanks again for your interest in PRP
Why do you want to join Passive? - It seems fun, and I had always dreamed of getting RP points, Aggressive RP is rare nowadays.

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I do not know any

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - The Scavenge Hunt, I think that was an rp, The FalloutRP, The Apocalypse or IDK what it was but there were zombies and the nexus was being bombed.

Whats your hours in-game? - 308

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:55918111

What is your Age? - 15

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0, I always wanted to achieve points.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Help anytime, and service.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Helpful, 6 foot 1, loves food.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Ambitious and hard working.
Looks good!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because i enjoy Rping and i think this would a nice fun Clan to work along side

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I was involved in Soulripper's Survival Island

Whats your hours in-game? - 320+

What is your SteamID? - Corie The Nub

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - No Sorry

What is your Age? - 14. 15 in may

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 2

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a young 21 year old. looking for a way of live. just left school and looking for a job.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Classified
(03-27-2013, 04:47 AM)Retribution0 Wrote: Why do you want to join Passive? - It seems fun, and I had always dreamed of getting RP points, Aggressive RP is rare nowadays.

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I do not know any

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - The Scavenge Hunt, I think that was an rp, The FalloutRP, The Apocalypse or IDK what it was but there were zombies and the nexus was being bombed.

Whats your hours in-game? - 308

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:55918111

What is your Age? - 15

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0, I always wanted to achieve points.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Help anytime, and service.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Helpful, 6 foot 1, loves food.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Ambitious and hard working.

(03-28-2013, 08:08 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because i enjoy Rping and i think this would a nice fun Clan to work along side

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I was involved in Soulripper's Survival Island

Whats your hours in-game? - 320+

What is your SteamID? - Corie The Nub

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - No Sorry

What is your Age? - 14. 15 in may

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 2

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a young 21 year old. looking for a way of live. just left school and looking for a job.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Classified

Thanks man Cheese.
one thing tho i cant play until tomorrow, I hope i see you then Cheese
I dont get my name adde3d to the list? XD
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to join Passive because I feel too many people do aggressive role play too often therefore making it a common experience for people to be shooting guns at each other. This is why I want to change my play style in Fearless and this looks like the best group to help me do that.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
Estleback Corperation Government RP
Evocity Police department
Vault 08 RP

Whats your hours in-game? - 225+

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:40269361

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
CorieTheNub - We've done certain RPs together.

What is your Age? - 12

I do Fearless monthly and this requires extreme patience to make. I also have 0 bans.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1 (I was meant to get another but I couldn't get onto the server when they were being given out - Ask Jamie )

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - You can expect rapid and sustained passive role play coming from me to get the role play going smoothly.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I play Steve Burwin. He is a Private Detective that grew up in the suburbs of Evocity and gets the job done efficiently and smoothly. He doesn't result to violence unless strictly needed to. He is an extremely nice and kind guy in terms of cash.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I like movie making and writing. I'm kind and I like to give away things. I hate to get into trouble so I'm well behaved (Most of the time). I've always liked acting and G-Mod role play servers have allowed me do do this much easier then in real life.

OOC : I'm in another clan. I've spoken to my clan leader
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Quick Update

I, Jarz, Have been on vacation for this past week, and would like to apologize for not giving an official statement on the matter.

I let certain people in the clan know and hopefully they spread the word, and perhaps made RP's of their own. I cannot be here 24/7 for every RP, so it is nice to see if other players within the clan are making their own.

I am now back... to both FL and work, so I do not know if I will have a ton of time, like our Co-Advisor: BloodyDoritos. I feel the need to soon promote someone to a V.I.P., therein taking some responsibility whenever we are gone. Our Senior Trusted RolePlayer, Eskay, has not been active for a time, and I am not sure if he has been because I have not checked Steam since I have gotten home, I do hope it has changed, he is a good person.

---

Promotions being discussed

Roleplays in the makes

Reviewing Application
(04-07-2013, 03:37 PM)Link66 Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to join Passive because I feel too many people do aggressive role play too often therefore making it a common experience for people to be shooting guns at each other. This is why I want to change my play style in Fearless and this looks like the best group to help me do that.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
Estleback Corperation Government RP
Evocity Police department
Vault 08 RP

Whats your hours in-game? - 225+

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:40269361

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
CorieTheNub - We've done certain RPs together.

What is your Age? - 12

I do Fearless monthly and this requires extreme patience to make. I also have 0 bans.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1 (I was meant to get another but I couldn't get onto the server when they were being given out - Ask Jamie )

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - You can expect rapid and sustained passive role play coming from me to get the role play going smoothly.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I play Steve Burwin. He is a Private Detective that grew up in the suburbs of Evocity and gets the job done efficiently and smoothly. He doesn't result to violence unless strictly needed to. He is an extremely nice and kind guy in terms of cash.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I like movie making and writing. I'm kind and I like to give away things. I hate to get into trouble so I'm well behaved (Most of the time). I've always liked acting and G-Mod role play servers have allowed me do do this much easier then in real life.

OOC : I'm in another clan. I've spoken to my clan leader