[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Celebrating ONE MONTH of new friends, adventure, and roleplay!

[Image: passiveclanbanner.png]

---
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!, SET YOUR CLAN TO: "PASSIVE - RolePlayer"!!!
---

Passive RolePlay was thought of and designed for a single purpose, and that purpose is:

Get people to start going Passive

WHO ARE WE? HOW DID WE START?

Passive RP started with no clan. It was just Apex and BloodyDoritos, and eventually I tagged along. We did "NASA RP" For one of the first times. It was a major success. Us 3, and a few others who were involved as one-timers, proceeded to make a memorial in the Nexus for the Astronaut who died in the engine failure, resulting in an explosion.

Smiles was the Piano Player. A good guy.
Kalastaja was the knucklehead who said offensive things to NASA. We all got a kick out of
his actions, they were quite funny, especially when I told Smiles to cut the music when he
said one more offensive thing. Everybody Laughed.
Apex was the Head Scientist of the operation, we do not know if this failure was his fault.
BloodyDoritos was the CEO of NASA.
I think it was BombFire who was the Astronaut.
And I was the Reporter on scene.

Apex, BloodyDoritos and I tagged along, making Roleplays whenever we could. This resulted in the Nintendo Arcade RP. One of my favorites, 3rd to be precise.
In total there were over 100 props, again, a major success.

Apex soon started become less and less active on the FL servers, and we truly miss him, Bloody and I.

With him gone, it was only us two. Two people, outnumbered, and most certainly outgunned, considering all of our RP's involve no weaponry whatsoever.

This is when the Federal Reserve, TidesRP, DentistRP, Election 2013 RP, and many more Roleplays were thought of, and put to the test. All of them were great successes, and people came to us after the RP's demanding more.
We could not make more, not with two people.

Thus, Passive RP was born.

Passive RP Can offer you tons of enjoyment throughout your span of the clan, should you give us a chance, as this clan will be managed from "RolePlaying Legends". You may know the owners, Jarz and BloodyDoritos, from these following RP's:

Concert RP

[Image: rpevocityv2d0018.jpg]

Federal Reserve RP

[Image: rpevocityv2d0005t.jpg]

Dave Chappelle RP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlBqjb6V-mM

Aswell as these others without screenshots!

Nasa RP
Federal Reserve 2.0 RP
Tides Hotel and Suite RP
Gun Smuggler RP
Dentist / Orthodontist RP
And many more!

----- RANKING SYSTEM -----

Passive RolePlay believes you should not make a separated title for
the new members. We fixed that, by making all members actual members.

Lead Advisor - [FL:RP] Jarz
Co-Advisor - [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos
Secondary-Advisor - Not Taken
(This rank signifies you have shown great leadership throughout your span in the group. You are a great roleplayer, mature, and friendly. Everyone respects you, and respect is big in the world. This is the highest rank anyone can get besides the specified and confirmed with the Lead AND Co-Leaders. Unfortunately, you do not have access to the dupes Bloody / Jarz has made in previous Roleplays, we do not want these dupes leaked to the public.)

---

V.I.P.
( 5 Total | This rank signifies you have been with the clan long enough, obey the rules, and have a big smile for having fun in our RPs )

Senior Name: Tyler Sparks
Name: Mr. Tie
Name:
Name:
Name:

---

Trusted
( 10 Total, You are a great RPer and have been with the clan for a while. You have moved up in your lifespan with the group to be signified as a trusted RolePlayer. Congratulations. )

Senior Name: Eskay
Name: 7979897
Name: Bomsusik
Name: DrFastDoom
Name:
Name:
Name:
Name:
Name:
Name:

(More slots will be added should it deem necessary.)

---

RolePlayer
(Infinite slots (Unless overfill of group). This is the starting rank. You will be respected normally and will move up in the rank of trusted should you show your smile. Unlike most clans, this starting rank will not make your fill misfitted with the other players in the group. Once you are in, you are in, unless you are kicked out of the group for a misc. reason or another. Welcome to the group.)

Senior Name: Rozzok
Name: Trusted!
Name: Korro VI
Name: VIP!
Name: Makarov
Name: Butch
Name: Astro
Name: Kiruclanz
Name: Retribution0
Name: CorieTheNub
Name: LoneWolf
Name:
Name:
Name:
Name:

(20 Slots)

-----

Probationary RolePlayer
(This class will have two slots, And will be hard to get into.
If you have anything that doesnt meet the requirements to join
the group, but you make a nice impression of yourself in the app,
You have a shot to becoming a PR.)

Name: Jack Scott West IV ; Good Luck!
Name:

-----HOW TO JOIN-----

Joining Passive is very easy and can take your less than 3 minutes.
The doors to achievement and fun is around the corner.

REQUIREMENTS! Heart

RP Knowledge
Maturity
Low Ban Count (And for 100 hours about two is fine, exeptions can apply if you tell us your reasons in the app you create.)
Love for Passive RP
100 Plus Hours Played
Age of 13+, Unless provable / Proven you are very mature.

-----

RECOMMENDED Cheese

Microphone that works
RP Points
Donator

Application to join is below this text.

Code:
[b]Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck![/b]

[b]Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - [/b]

[b]How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - [/b]

[b]Whats your hours in-game? - [/b]

[b]What is your SteamID? - [/b]

[b]Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - [/b]

[b]What is your Age? - [/b]

[b][u] FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! [/u] - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? - [/b]

[b] How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - [/b]

[b]What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - [/b]

[b]Tell us about yourself? INGAME - [/b]

[b]Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - [/b]

Every night around 8pm -8 (No Daylight Savings) - Or 8pm PST [SAME TIME]
I will check this forum and look at applications. Bloody or I will also look on and off on the forum should we feel like it, and get any early requests to join in.
Please be patient!

If you inform us ingame about the request to join, one of us will check the thread!

-----

ROLEPLAYING BUDGET: $1.350,150

RP POINTS ACCUMULATED:
10+ (Nasa)
2+ (Mafia RP)
5+ (PASSIVE iNN)
1+ (Kiruclanz' MilkShake Parlor)
1+? (Shadow/Jarz's Nightclub RP)
--- TOTAL ---
19+

THREAD OWNER - Jarz
THREAD ADMINISTRATOR(s) - Jarz, BloodyDoritos
(This does not mean the FL administrators, this title means he has the rights to make official posts about the clan In Game, no confusion intended)
ACTIVE MEMBERS - Jarz, BloodyDoritos, Rozzok,
Jack Scott West IV, Mr. Tie, Eskay,
LoneWolf, DrFastDoom, 7979897,
Korro VI, TylerSparks, Bomsusik, Butch, Astro, FallenMoons, Kiruclanz,
Retribution0, CorieTheNub,

GALLERY

v3.0
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • buffalobagingi, Altoria, LoneWolf
looks legit

+support "5/5 would watch again"- George W. Bush
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
So this is professional
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Russkie, Deriptz
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I rarely aggressive rp anymore. And I can record ALL of the RP's with fraps then put them on Youtube if needed.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - PLENTY. Hmm... Combine RP 1+2. Some personal RPS such as a cafe me and beflok made about 10 hours ago. And then theres my Oilrig RP. BP Connect RP. All of those. not really major though I guess.

Whats your hours in-game? - Around 476 Hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:25284468

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz. Friendslist : Huge weed farm together, guarded him as president Tons of times.

What is your Age? - 15

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - Hm.. Well.. I can be mature for RP scenarios, and when I am told to act serious. Though when I am out of CLAN RP I would probably passive RP anyways.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - In-game I am a retired Japanese fisherman. Yeah. JAPANESE.... So.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I love to watch TONS of anime. Like... no stop to it.. Maybe 150+ animes. MY top three are Sword art online kotoura-san And Problem children are coming from another world aren't they? ( Holy shit longest title ) I play most games on pc and Darksouls on the xbox360 ( Darksouls is a fun game! ) when i'm not online on steam, Im mostly recording or doing something else RL
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(02-26-2013, 01:37 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I rarely aggressive rp anymore. And I can record ALL of the RP's with fraps then put them on Youtube if needed.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - PLENTY. Hmm... Combine RP 1+2. Some personal RPS such as a cafe me and beflok made about 10 hours ago. And then theres my Oilrig RP. BP Connect RP. All of those. not really major though I guess.

Whats your hours in-game? - Around 476 Hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:25284468

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz. Friendslist : Huge weed farm together, guarded him as president Tons of times.

What is your Age? - 15

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - Hm.. Well.. I can be mature for RP scenarios, and when I am told to act serious. Though when I am out of CLAN RP I would probably passive RP anyways.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - In-game I am a retired Japanese fisherman. Yeah. JAPANESE.... So.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I love to watch TONS of anime. Like... no stop to it.. Maybe 150+ animes. MY top three are Sword art online kotoura-san And Problem children are coming from another world aren't they? ( Holy shit longest title ) I play most games on pc and Darksouls on the xbox360 ( Darksouls is a fun game! ) when i'm not online on steam, Im mostly recording or doing something else RL

[Image: approvedb.jpg]
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I've been a Semi-Passive role-player for a while now, I tend to take roles as politicians or businessmen over gang members or cops.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I can't think of anything MAJOR. I've been running my own business.

Whats your hours in-game? - About 43 on the server haha, I've played Semi-Serious and Serious RP servers since I started playing Garry's Mod in 2009

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:19980398 (SplinterSim4)

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Nope! I'm new to this community so I don't know much of anybody.

What is your Age? - 17

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I play as "Jack West" a middle aged entrepreneur who founded West Tower. I like to mix in with the wealthy and powerful, and will often times get involved in City Politics if my Tower is doing well.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I'm a junior in high school, who's interested in filmmaking and writing. I've also delved into school politics once or twice and I own my own car!
(02-26-2013, 03:33 AM)SplinterSim4 Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I've been a Semi-Passive role-player for a while now, I tend to take roles as politicians or businessmen over gang members or cops.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I can't think of anything MAJOR. I've been running my own business.

Whats your hours in-game? - About 43 on the server haha, I've played Semi-Serious and Serious RP servers since I started playing Garry's Mod in 2009

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:19980398 (SplinterSim4)

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Nope! I'm new to this community so I don't know much of anybody.

What is your Age? - 17

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I play as "Jack West" a middle aged entrepreneur who founded West Tower. I like to mix in with the wealthy and powerful, and will often times get involved in City Politics if my Tower is doing well.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I'm a junior in high school, who's interested in filmmaking and writing. I've also delved into school politics once or twice and I own my own car!

Hmm, Alright. Well, I've decided to do this. Since you seem like a nice guy, I am going to make a new class. I will name it 'Probationary RolePlayer. Basically you have a set time, Which I will not tell you, to prove yourself worthy. You make it into this slot rarely, since there will be two slots for the PR. I will make an official statement now.

UPDATE V1.1

I am now adding a new 'class' to the group,
which will be named 'Probationary Roleplayer', or PR.
This class will have two slots, And will be hard to get into.
You have a shot to becoming a PR.

Adding the class to the post now.

Jarz
A strictly passive clan for once?

I wish you luck.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • yarrrs
(02-26-2013, 03:58 AM)Jarz Wrote: Hmm, Alright. Well, I've decided to do this. Since you seem like a nice guy, I am going to make a new class. I will name it 'Probationary RolePlayer. Basically you have a set time, Which I will not tell you, to prove yourself worthy. You make it into this slot rarely, since there will be two slots for the PR. I will make an official statement now.

UPDATE V1.1

I am now adding a new 'class' to the group,
which will be named 'Probationary Roleplayer', or PR.
This class will have two slots, And will be hard to get into.
You have a shot to becoming a PR.

Adding the class to the post now.

Jarz

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it Smile
You do realize clans er IC purposes right? This seems OOC to me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]