[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Well, I have been involved in lots of aggressive clans lately. I love doing rps, but I would like to be passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Meteor RP, ACID RP, Airport RP, Hoboland RP and more.

Whats your hours in-game? - 313 hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:34067961

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know butch. I have done a lot of rps with him in the past, and I wanted to rp as well as he can.

What is your Age? - 17

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Well, I have lots of my own rp ideas.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Eagle Eyed | Ex-Medic | Aviator

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, I live in australia. I am 17, and I have been playing online games for a few years. I only have about 500 hours with garry's mod, but I know a lot the tools pretty well.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(03-16-2013, 06:00 AM)Astroo Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Well, I have been involved in lots of aggressive clans lately. I love doing rps, but I would like to be passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Meteor RP, ACID RP, Airport RP, Hoboland RP and more.

Whats your hours in-game? - 313 hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:34067961

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know butch. I have done a lot of rps with him in the past, and I wanted to rp as well as he can.

What is your Age? - 17

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 1

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Well, I have lots of my own rp ideas.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Eagle Eyed | Ex-Medic | Aviator

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, I live in australia. I am 17, and I have been playing online games for a few years. I only have about 500 hours with garry's mod, but I know a lot the tools pretty well.

[Image: passiveapproved.png]

---

Quick Update!
-

We now have a cash system for the clan. This was implemented a week ago,
but I have now found out how to use it properly. For more information on
donating IC cash toward the clan, to help pay off expenses, like adverts,
add me on steam! Or just simply message me, it all works out for me. Regards!
Why Passive: I have seen many builds and they are very cool.
Major RPs I have been in: It was an event at The Vault
Hours: 100 and counting
Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:60023568
Who do I know: Jarz a bit, I was ss for him
How do you know I am mature: I never go around killing people I dont try to propkill and I guard president almost all the hours I've been here
No rp points
What you can expect from me: I will help along the citizens who admire your builds and I'll help build things like a research house
Character in-game: I am a full time ss agent. I sometimes will just be a police and help the city
Real life: I am a boy who likes to play video games and is good in school
stupid signature keeps breaking
Quote:You may know the owners, Jarz and BloodyDoritos, from these following RP's:

Honestly I don't know you ... At all ...
And you failed hard by creating a clan based on OOC while clans are IC. Dare to call yourself passive professional roleplayers ?
Clans are IC based, yeah.

"Professional roleplayers"?
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Darkkel
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
Well, my good friend "DrFastDoom" recommended you and your post impressed me!
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
Well I have done a "Super Hero" RP and I also did a bar RP
Whats your hours in-game? -
What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:40367380
Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
DrFastDoom | He as been a friend of mine for quite a bit now.
What is your Age? -
-
How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -
0 | I wish I could have got some for my other RP's but no admin's were on :/
What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
Good ideas, Good builder, Fun Roleplayer, Maturity.
Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
Well I am 6"1', and very nice to everyone I meet. My parents were Multi-Billionairs but they died in a tragic car accident. I was only a baby so I wasnt in the will yet. I got none of the money. Today I am working my way back up the "Food Chain" to where my family once was.
Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
I wont say much, do to the fact that I like to keep my private life, well, private. I am a full time student. I also do Youtube. I scooter a lot (Like real scootering with tricks and stuff Wink ). Thats about all my hobbies and really all I'm willing to share! Sorry.
(03-16-2013, 09:10 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Why Passive: I have seen many builds and they are very cool.
Major RPs I have been in: It was an event at The Vault
Hours: 100 and counting
Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:60023568
Who do I know: Jarz a bit, I was ss for him
How do you know I am mature: I never go around killing people I dont try to propkill and I guard president almost all the hours I've been here
No rp points
What you can expect from me: I will help along the citizens who admire your builds and I'll help build things like a research house
Character in-game: I am a full time ss agent. I sometimes will just be a police and help the city
Real life: I am a boy who likes to play video games and is good in school

(03-18-2013, 04:50 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
Well, my good friend "DrFastDoom" recommended you and your post impressed me!
Well I have done a "Super Hero" RP and I also did a bar RP
Whats your hours in-game? -
What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:40367380
Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
DrFastDoom | He as been a friend of mine for quite a bit now.
What is your Age? -
-
How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -
0 | I wish I could have got some for my other RP's but no admin's were on :/
What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
Good ideas, Good builder, Fun Roleplayer, Maturity.
Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
Well I am 6"1', and very nice to everyone I meet. My parents were Multi-Billionairs but they died in a tragic car accident. I was only a baby so I wasnt in the will yet. I got none of the money. Today I am working my way back up the "Food Chain" to where my family once was.
Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
I wont say much, do to the fact that I like to keep my private life, well, private. I am a full time student. I also do Youtube. I scooter a lot (Like real scootering with tricks and stuff Wink ). Thats about all my hobbies and really all I'm willing to share! Sorry.

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I've barely ever seen anyone actually passive RP in weeks. Joining a Passive RP group seems like the best option.

Two vault RP's, Catholic School RP (wasn't really a serious RP), Chinese Empire RP, Half-life 2 RP (SS were combine soldiers and police were civil protection), Survival Island RP, and Opera RP. (Opera RP was probably the biggest RP in the community)

Whats your hours in-game? - 200+

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:10987303

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't know anyone here, and those I've heard of I don't know too well. If I get accepted, I hope to get to know you all better.

What is your Age? - Fourteen. Fifteen in less than four months.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - Seven

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Small and sometimes big RP's, all of which will be passive. I will refuse almost all, if any, aggressive RP's since I don't really find them enjoyable.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I do passive RP's for almost the entire time I'm in the server, the rest I usually just fish, but not often.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I keep my real life and internet life separate, so N/A.

(03-23-2013, 04:58 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I've barely ever seen anyone actually passive RP in weeks. Joining a Passive RP group seems like the best option.

Two vault RP's, Catholic School RP (wasn't really a serious RP), Chinese Empire RP, Half-life 2 RP (SS were combine soldiers and police were civil protection), Survival Island RP, and Opera RP. (Opera RP was probably the biggest RP in the community)

Whats your hours in-game? - 200+

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:10987303

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't know anyone here, and those I've heard of I don't know too well. If I get accepted, I hope to get to know you all better.

What is your Age? - Fourteen. Fifteen in less than four months.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - Seven

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Small and sometimes big RP's, all of which will be passive. I will refuse almost all, if any, aggressive RP's since I don't really find them enjoyable.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I do passive RP's for almost the entire time I'm in the server, the rest I usually just fish, but not often.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I keep my real life and internet life separate, so N/A.

[Image: passiveapproved.png]

---

Sorry for my recent inactivity. I have been busy with work, and the time I have off I am on the MineCraft server, which is a blast!

Perhaps we can get an RP going on the MC server? That would be neat.
I plan to be on tonight! Like right now.. See you then!, And congrats to Kiruclanz!
Thank you. I hope to RP with you soon.

Btw, I haven't been added to the roster yet?