[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
I want to join PASSIVE because I love to RP and I hate when my RP's are ruined by others, I feel that I could improve my rp experience and be involved in more rps by joining Passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
I have been involved in many rps like the recent blackmesa apocalypse rp, Theme park rp, bike rental rp, proactiv rp, miracle grow rp, two of vauld's apocalypse rps, clinic rp, ID checkpoints, clubs, restaurants and tons more.
Whats your hours in-game? -
334 hours

What is your SteamID? -
[FL:RP]Rockdon STEAM_0:1:45225470

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
I know Jarz, he was a member of my old clan The DBH.

What is your Age? -
FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -
N/A
How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
I have a wide range of voices and personalities I have perfected over the years, I am an expert at improvisation and I can adapt to any rp scenario that is thrown at me.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
Don Deliento is 25 years old, he made himself wealthy during his time as founder of the Dark Brotherhood. Don is known to be a calm person, but does not like to be pushed around by anyone. Don is a smart individual and calculates his every move, making him dangerous to anyone on his bad side. Don is very Loyal and expects others to be loyal to him. Don does not like violence but in a violent situation he can hold his own. He is very reliable, stubborn and never backs down from a challenge.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
I enjoy doing outdoor activities like jetsking, fishing and wakeboarding however I spend alot of time gaming. I often vacation in Florida and I like to take advantage of the USA's Gun laws (or lack there of) so I've become quite a good shot and enjoy shooting in tournaments.
I Spend a great deal of time with my dog (thank god we're both lazy) and I am a bit of a fish fanatic. I am creative and ive been able to write good RP lore and character backstories as well as a few of my own stories (one of which was Entered into a competition and published as a reward).
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I am a very professional, and get really into the zone of my characters. I think Joing passive I would be able to find people with the same love for roleplaying seriously and properly. Aswell as Jarz and I have been friends for a long time and he has been a member of highly ranked in my old clan, I think its time he becomes the boss of me Wink

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Vauld's Apocalypse RP, Vauld's Ghost RP, Shadow's Night Club rp, Vauld's Alien invaders rp (v2p): Im sure there is more I just cant remember off the top of my head

Whats your hours in-game? - 507

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:42147535

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz (X-member of my old clan) BloodyDoritos (We were good friends who did really great mafia family rp) Rockdon (Best friend IRL) Mr.Tie (X-member of my clan) Lonewolf (X-member of my clan)

What is your Age? - 16

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 8

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I well put together guy whom knows extensively how to get into character and produce good and professional roleplay

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - My name is Raymond Deliento, I grew up in Italy and moved to EvoCity when I was 18. I have worked many things in the past to bring me where I am today, one of the richest men in EvoCity (1th). I don't take crap from nobody and I excel in negotiating with people.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - My name is Ethan Lamas I'm 16 and I live in Canada, ON. I enjoy Garry's mod and Fearless more then anything or any game I've ever played. I play many hours on FL and have insomnia meaning I cant sleep unless I passout of exhaustion. Roleplaying is a style of game that iv always preferred the most and I've even made a minecraft roleplaying communtiy before!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(07-28-2013, 03:19 AM)rockdon Wrote: Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? -
I want to join PASSIVE because I love to RP and I hate when my RP's are ruined by others, I feel that I could improve my rp experience and be involved in more rps by joining Passive.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) -
I have been involved in many rps like the recent blackmesa apocalypse rp, Theme park rp, bike rental rp, proactiv rp, miracle grow rp, two of vauld's apocalypse rps, clinic rp, ID checkpoints, clubs, restaurants and tons more.
Whats your hours in-game? -
334 hours

What is your SteamID? -
[FL:RP]Rockdon STEAM_0:1:45225470

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? -
I know Jarz, he was a member of my old clan The DBH.

What is your Age? -
FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? -
N/A
How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. -

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? -
I have a wide range of voices and personalities I have perfected over the years, I am an expert at improvisation and I can adapt to any rp scenario that is thrown at me.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME -
Don Deliento is 25 years old, he made himself wealthy during his time as founder of the Dark Brotherhood. Don is known to be a calm person, but does not like to be pushed around by anyone. Don is a smart individual and calculates his every move, making him dangerous to anyone on his bad side. Don is very Loyal and expects others to be loyal to him. Don does not like violence but in a violent situation he can hold his own. He is very reliable, stubborn and never backs down from a challenge.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE -
I enjoy doing outdoor activities like jetsking, fishing and wakeboarding however I spend alot of time gaming. I often vacation in Florida and I like to take advantage of the USA's Gun laws (or lack there of) so I've become quite a good shot and enjoy shooting in tournaments.
I Spend a great deal of time with my dog (thank god we're both lazy) and I am a bit of a fish fanatic. I am creative and ive been able to write good RP lore and character backstories as well as a few of my own stories (one of which was Entered into a competition and published as a reward).

(07-30-2013, 11:08 PM)Ludo Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I am a very professional, and get really into the zone of my characters. I think Joing passive I would be able to find people with the same love for roleplaying seriously and properly. Aswell as Jarz and I have been friends for a long time and he has been a member of highly ranked in my old clan, I think its time he becomes the boss of me Wink

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Vauld's Apocalypse RP, Vauld's Ghost RP, Shadow's Night Club rp, Vauld's Alien invaders rp (v2p): Im sure there is more I just cant remember off the top of my head

Whats your hours in-game? - 507

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:42147535

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz (X-member of my old clan) BloodyDoritos (We were good friends who did really great mafia family rp) Rockdon (Best friend IRL) Mr.Tie (X-member of my clan) Lonewolf (X-member of my clan)

What is your Age? - 16

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 8

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I well put together guy whom knows extensively how to get into character and produce good and professional roleplay

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - My name is Raymond Deliento, I grew up in Italy and moved to EvoCity when I was 18. I have worked many things in the past to bring me where I am today, one of the richest men in EvoCity (1th). I don't take crap from nobody and I excel in negotiating with people.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - My name is Ethan Lamas I'm 16 and I live in Canada, ON. I enjoy Garry's mod and Fearless more then anything or any game I've ever played. I play many hours on FL and have insomnia meaning I cant sleep unless I passout of exhaustion. Roleplaying is a style of game that iv always preferred the most and I've even made a minecraft roleplaying communtiy before!

Just had to do that.
Welcome to the group.
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I too have been trying to produce RPs all the time, however I have not had the manpower to do so. I think in this group I will be able to share my ideas for RPs and we can all work together to produce a serious RP.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - The Competitive Arena by Narcotic, a fight against aliens by Narcotic and many passive RPs with DigDug and co.

Whats your hours in-game? - ~235

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:34714717

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - A few of the members I have RPed with some time.

What is your Age? - 16

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 4

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Many many ideas for interesting RPs and a hard-working, dedicated guy who likes to have fun

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - John Fernandez was born one stormy night when the mafia came to rule Evocity. There was blood everywhere - a war was being fought. His father died that night. Fortunately, other cities helped and rid the Mafia. However, Evocity was not what it used to be. There was crime everywhere, and no one stepped up to be president after that deathly night. John grew up to be a bright kid, studying government and history. He became interested in that war and he wanted to make sure nothing like that would ever happen again. He became a police officer at the age of 24 and was awarded many medals for bravery, courage and justice. He moved up the ranks until he finally joined the Special Response Unit. Eventually, he built up the courage to run for presidency. Many said that the war would happen again and he would be assassinated once again - however more people voted that Evocity could become a better place. John Fernandez won in the vote and was put into power of Evocity. He returned it into a golden-age, managing each problem efficiently and stopping more problems to come. He retired after he served all of his terms as President - he went down as a hero. John Fernandez is a kind, hard-working man who still continues to study Evocity and make it a better place.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I'm a good-hearted Serious Roleplayer from Australia. I put in a lot of my time into Fearless and I enjoy gaming. I like to talk, I like to set up Roleplays.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because i want good rp with good rpers and fun people

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - NASA RP

Whats your hours in-game? - 243

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:50499539

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz i have rped with him.

What is your Age? - 15

FOR EVERYONE 12 OR BELOW! - If you are 12 or below, how can we know you are mature? - im 15 and mature.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 6

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Good rp and fun rping with me.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - My name is John davis i was born 2nd of april 1989 when i finished high school i joined the police force and left it because all of the crime at the moment im looking for a job.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Im a blonde 15 year old icelandic boy i was born in seattle and then moved to florida until i was 9 then i moved to iceland(2007) and i´ve been living there for about 6 years now.
(07-31-2013, 05:15 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I too have been trying to produce RPs all the time, however I have not had the manpower to do so. I think in this group I will be able to share my ideas for RPs and we can all work together to produce a serious RP.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - The Competitive Arena by Narcotic, a fight against aliens by Narcotic and many passive RPs with DigDug and co.

Whats your hours in-game? - ~235

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:34714717

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - A few of the members I have RPed with some time.

What is your Age? - 16

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 4

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Many many ideas for interesting RPs and a hard-working, dedicated guy who likes to have fun

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - John Fernandez was born one stormy night when the mafia came to rule Evocity. There was blood everywhere - a war was being fought. His father died that night. Fortunately, other cities helped and rid the Mafia. However, Evocity was not what it used to be. There was crime everywhere, and no one stepped up to be president after that deathly night. John grew up to be a bright kid, studying government and history. He became interested in that war and he wanted to make sure nothing like that would ever happen again. He became a police officer at the age of 24 and was awarded many medals for bravery, courage and justice. He moved up the ranks until he finally joined the Special Response Unit. Eventually, he built up the courage to run for presidency. Many said that the war would happen again and he would be assassinated once again - however more people voted that Evocity could become a better place. John Fernandez won in the vote and was put into power of Evocity. He returned it into a golden-age, managing each problem efficiently and stopping more problems to come. He retired after he served all of his terms as President - he went down as a hero. John Fernandez is a kind, hard-working man who still continues to study Evocity and make it a better place.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I'm a good-hearted Serious Roleplayer from Australia. I put in a lot of my time into Fearless and I enjoy gaming. I like to talk, I like to set up Roleplays.

You're all approved. I will make an official statement about it when I have enough time to be on the forum. Welcome aboard, see you all ingame.
Hello!, To join PASSIVE, you must fill out these questions. Good luck!

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to Join Passive, because I have a great love for Roleplaying.

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - NASA RP (My RP-Server-Wide)
IceAge RP (Server-Wide)
And more..

Whats your hours in-game? - 221 Hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:66948201

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Well, I know Jarz, I know him by doing many RP's with him.

What is your Age? - Confidential

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 5 Points

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - You can expect Pure Passive Roleplay, from a mature player, who loves Roleplaying with a passion.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - During the year of 1989, a child named by the name of Tiernan was born. He was raised in a Middle Class family which consisted of two sisters, a brother, and an adopted child. As he grew up, at the age of twelve, he found his parents dead with two gunshots in both of their heads. His sisters and his brother were never seen again. Although, his adopted brother, Timothy was found with a broken neck in their driveway, he spoke to Tiernan, his last words were, "Go Get 'Em." As of that moment, Tiernan swore vengeance on the group that killed his family. Later in his years he found a man named Jules, this man told Tiernan that his son could help him find the murderous group of people, and he also gave him a knife. He said to head to EvoCity, a place where he could find help and his family's killers he so sought for. When Tiernan arrived in EvoCity, he found Jules' son in the hospital with a coma. He later died. Now all Tiernan has is his smarts, his knife, and his fury.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, there isn't much to say, I live in Virginia, study Latin, German, Spanish, Greek, and English. I'm mature.. And that's pretty much it. Tounge
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Kulthro
There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator