[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(02-26-2013, 08:09 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I am just saying that as far as I am concerned Clan Discussion is for In-Character clans and this seems Out-Of-Character.

There is not a single problem with having a group that helps develop Passive Roleplaying skills. And I don't see any rules (probably one of those unwritten rules or standards I keep hearing so much about nowadays) anywhere that all clans have to be in-character or in game, as quite a few groups already exist outside of the in game theatre.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(02-27-2013, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I love passive rp, and I do it when I can, but it is hard to do alone, so I think this group should do well
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Combine Invasion 1 &2, Bank Robbery Rp, Haunted House Rp, etc.
Whats your hours in-game? - 360

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:49729148

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature?
You told me you know I am mature enough. But you can hold a trial for me I guess.
Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Anthony"LoneWolf" Romano is an Ex-SWAT Captain. After a fatal injury, he was no longer qualified, and was forced to retire. Months later, he recovered from this injury, and set out into the world as a Special Service Agent of EvoCity. He quickly became wealthy, and bought a new car, a nice suit, and a nice house on the countryside. And the rest is history.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am Anthony, From the United States of America. I live in New England, and currently attend high school as what you call a freshman. I do some sports in the Fall and Spring, but I am free during the winter. I have Lyme's Disease atm, and Its not fun. If you need to know anything else about me, Pm me on the forums or add me in-game, @ LoneWolf

Sorry for the late reply, I asked BloodyDoritos to get to it, but he couldn't, due to his hours at work. Welcome to PASSIVE.

UPDATE v1.2.1

ChangeLog:

Campress decided to create a better, thought-out version of our logos.
You can now see them on the page.

Updates around the thread. This can include two of the biggest ones:
The application is now in code, making it easier for us to read it.
Gallery will now be a spoiler, to help with the scrolling.
New big Update coming soon. Will update this post when it comes out. Check back in about one hour(s)

Thanks for those who attended our biggest (and first) RP yet! We really appreciate it!
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Id like to help with rp a lot, I also enjoy building and rping mostly and
PASSIVE sounds like a great clan to be with after the NASA rp we did...

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Mostly Fear Less rp, so one...

Whats your hours in-game? - 277 hours

What is your SteamID? -"[FL:RP] DrFastDoom" STEAM_0:0:50314749

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz, We did a virus trype rp and he was a test subject
and when we got done he asked me if i wanted to do NASA rp and i said yes then thats how i know Jarz...

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! [/u] - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - You can trust me and
know for a fact that if you have played with me, I rp great and know what im doing. Also im in Jr. High ann
so next year i will be a Freashmen,in High School...

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - One so far...

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Respect,Trust and a Nice guy who would and always Honor
you all...

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I have been banned one time for trying to take care of a prop killer, I am
a Donator and rp a lot, when i have the time...

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I live in Texas, my name is Isaac, My fav. sport is Basketball..
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? Because I love role playing!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? five or six (Emergency Role play.)

Whats your hours in-game? 323

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:53384541

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? Jarz from Nasa rp and from around the server.

What is your Age? 13

If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? Ive rped with jarz

How many RP Points do you have? 4

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? I can help with role playing im not the best builder but I can try my best!

Tell us about yourself? Well my ingame name is Bryant Thomas, I have a Lambo and a white suit.

Tell us about yourself? Well im a 13 year old my name is Bryant and im from the United States of America and I like to role play alot.
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because it's seems like a mature clan and I think i'm mature enough to join, seem's quite friendly and does good RP and also I love to RP Smile

[b]How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I've been in quite a few, for e.g Virus RP, Zombie RP, Earthquake RP, Bank Robbery, President Hostage, Getting hostaged oh and also attended in the NASA RP abit and a few more RP's Smile

[b]Whats your hours in-game? -
137h

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? Well i'm alright at building and im good and roleplaying, so whenever you need me to RP for you I will Smile and I love to help so anytime you need help, tell me.

What is your SteamID? - [FL:RP] EgN-R| MayaK STEAM_0:1:43942152

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz and Eskay kinda before when he was president.

What is your Age? - 13

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we
know you are mature? -
By testing me in an RP situation or you can trust me by giving me a trial or something? It's all up to you and also I have RP'd with Jarz

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. 0

Tell us about yourself? My names Jack I live in England with my mum and I like playing sports, mainly football and gaming. My IG name is "Tyrone "C-Dog" Robe" and I wear a black suit normally.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
(03-08-2013, 02:39 AM)DrFastDoom Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Id like to help with rp a lot, I also enjoy building and rping mostly and
PASSIVE sounds like a great clan to be with after the NASA rp we did...

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Mostly Fear Less rp, so one...

Whats your hours in-game? - 277 hours

What is your SteamID? -"[FL:RP] DrFastDoom" STEAM_0:0:50314749

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz, We did a virus trype rp and he was a test subject
and when we got done he asked me if i wanted to do NASA rp and i said yes then thats how i know Jarz...

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! [/u] - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - You can trust me and
know for a fact that if you have played with me, I rp great and know what im doing. Also im in Jr. High ann
so next year i will be a Freashmen,in High School...

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - One so far...

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - Respect,Trust and a Nice guy who would and always Honor
you all...

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I have been banned one time for trying to take care of a prop killer, I am
a Donator and rp a lot, when i have the time...

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I live in Texas, my name is Isaac, My fav. sport is Basketball..

(03-08-2013, 02:45 AM)7979897 Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? Because I love role playing!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? five or six (Emergency Role play.)

Whats your hours in-game? 323

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:53384541

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? Jarz from Nasa rp and from around the server.

What is your Age? 13

If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? Ive rped with jarz

How many RP Points do you have? 4

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? I can help with role playing im not the best builder but I can try my best!

Tell us about yourself? Well my ingame name is Bryant Thomas, I have a Lambo and a white suit.

Tell us about yourself? Well im a 13 year old my name is Bryant and im from the United States of America and I like to role play alot.

Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because I think I would be good for this kind of RP. I love to RP like this even though I don't have any RP points. Smile

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I did a serious CourtRP which was a very successful and amazing experience. I was the judge. I did swimming and Boat RacingRP which was very fun! I have down about 6

Whats your hours in-game? - 104 I think.

What is your SteamID? - iSniiPeZzHD is the main name for it. But the current name is [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks STEAM_0:0:50477693

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I don't really know anybody.

What is your Age? - 13. I know it says 16+ but I am pretty mature for my age. my voice is kind of there but the way I act is very mature. I don't have a squeaky voice but not a low voice either.

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - I really wouldn't know how to tell you besides us playing GMod together. I act very chill and nice. I am very generous in FL servers. I have given 2 cars away.

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. - 0. I did do a very awesome CourtRP but admins weren't on.

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? - I am a very good Rper. I can also through out very good ideas out there.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am a very generous and curtorious person. I love to help the community out by helping with money problems and buying stuff for people. I currently have 11k because a guy wanted to buy a adv. dupe and I gave him 20k so he could buy it.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am 13. I am in the 8th grade. I am very athletic and active. I am 5'4. Yes I know very short. I love to play Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, and I also like to skateboard. I recently broke the school record for 1600 Meter relay with a time of 3:45:71.

I recently attended your N.A.S.A RP and I loved it until it burnt down and got ruined. I did record it with FRAPS but it is a bit laggy. I am rendering it with SV now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Update v2.0

ChangeLog and Notes:

Promotions! Congratulations to everyone promoted. Our last NASA RP was a major success and this was the deciding factor in the end. This however was not our first RP, and everyone who took part in those before were the ones promoted.

NASA RP was a major success, thanks so much for everyone who helped, this made our clan stand out, and give us some major spotlight.

Minor tweaks around the thread.

Fixed the gallery not being a spoiler.

Updated the current members.

Promotions.

---

Check out the new pictures in the gallery!

Expect two major RP's tomorrow, being "Tides RP" And the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is my second favorite RP and I am sure this will be the first RP we will do.
(03-08-2013, 02:51 AM)Korro VI Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Because it's seems like a mature clan and I think i'm mature enough to join, seem's quite friendly and does good RP and also I love to RP Smile

[b]How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - I've been in quite a few, for e.g Virus RP, Zombie RP, Earthquake RP, Bank Robbery, President Hostage, Getting hostaged oh and also attended in the NASA RP abit and a few more RP's Smile

[b]Whats your hours in-game? -
137h

What can we expect from you, here from Passive? Well i'm alright at building and im good and roleplaying, so whenever you need me to RP for you I will Smile and I love to help so anytime you need help, tell me.

What is your SteamID? - [FL:RP] EgN-R| MayaK STEAM_0:1:43942152

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - I know Jarz Kinda and Eskay kinda before when he was president.

What is your Age? - 13

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we
know you are mature? -
By testing me in an RP situation or you can trust me by giving me a trial or something? It's all up to you

How many RP Points do you have? Don't worry, these are not required. 0

Tell us about yourself? My names Jack I live in England with my mum and I like playing sports, mainly football and gaming. My IG name is "Tyrone "C-Dog" Robe" and I wear a black suit normally.