[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
(02-26-2013, 07:01 AM)Equalizer Wrote: You do realize clans er IC purposes right? This seems OOC to me.

What do you mean? I'm trying to make people see what great passive rp in FL is all about, and ultimately get more people going passive, rather than them shooting everyone, or raiding, or contrawhoring, all the time...

Basically, if an event is organized by myself, or another person, where we decide to jump in and help, there will always be an amazing group of people dedicated toward passive rp who would love to help.
I am just saying that as far as I am concerned Clan Discussion is for In-Character clans and this seems Out-Of-Character.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Looks good, I wish you luck.
Passive RP for the win, haha Smile
(02-26-2013, 07:11 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 07:01 AM)Equalizer Wrote: You do realize clans er IC purposes right? This seems OOC to me.

What do you mean? I'm trying to make people see what great passive rp in FL is all about, and ultimately get more people going passive, rather than them shooting everyone, or raiding, or contrawhoring, all the time...

Basically, if an event is organized by myself, or another person, where we decide to jump in and help, there will always be an amazing group of people dedicated toward passive rp who would love to help.

We're trying something similar at Malkrin, currently.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • equal
UPDATE v1.2

Changelog:

Version located at the very bottom right of the post. This can help our clan in the future if anyone gets lost looking at the updates I will post.

Senior members of 'V.I.P.', 'Trusted', and 'RolePlayer' classes may now attend meetings.
In order to attend them though, you must be steam friends with Jarz and BloodyDoritos.
When the meeting is done, it is your responsibility to tell the other people in your 'class'.
This is to help organize the leaders after a meeting, telling the entire group i'm sure is going to be a hassle.

Secondary Advisor's age MUST be 18+, the age requirement to join has not been altered.

When you are promoted to the Secondary Advisor (The highest level a non administrator can achieve),
you must change your clan name to "PASSIVE - Professional RolePlay - Secondary Advisor.
Having the longer clan name will make it easier for those below you to tell
if you are an advisor, same goes for the group administrators.

Add Jarz on Steam! Search: [FL:RP] Jarz .
Add BloodyDoritos on Steam! Search: [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos .

(02-26-2013, 08:38 AM)Jonas Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - Been looking for a passive clan, and this seems to apply fully on which kind of clan I'd like to join. Haven't ever been in a clan...

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - A few, I think maybe 5. I've been doing hotelRP and taxiRP for the most part.

Whats your hours in-game? - ~145 hours

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:26300679

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Don't know any of you guys, but I'd be awesome to get you to know.

What is your Age? - 13

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - Give me a trial or something if you wish so, I can prove that I am mature enough to run a proper RP.

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I used guns I think two times in all my ~145 hours, I don't really want to use them. I usually will be some merchant, unemployed or chauffeur. Character-wise my name is Johnny Tears, had a though life in Russia, with literally no money. He came to EvoCity to search for a better life, which seems to have succeded.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - Well, my name is Jonas and as I told, I am 13 years old. I go to school, firends and all that stuff. Im interested in table tennis, and yeah. There isn't a lot to say here, really.

Sorry man, your age does not meet the requirements! Thanks for your interest, though, and good luck!

Jarz
(02-27-2013, 01:24 AM)Mr.Crucket Wrote: RP Knowledge I have three rp points, and i participated in paintball roleplay, and others i forgot..
Maturity : Read the last question.
Low Ban Count (And for 100 hours about two is fine, exeptions can apply if you tell us your reasons in the app you create.) Four one day bans during the 591 hours ive been here.
Love for Passive RP I do love passive rp sometimes, but when theres no rp going on i like holding guns Tounge Dont judge me :x
100 Plus Hours Played I have 591 hours
Age of 16+, Unless provable / Proven you are very mature. Im a complete derp sometimes with my friends, but when a rp is going on i act serious and mature. Im really easy to convince ._.

[Image: approvedb.jpg]

Just a word of warning, please use the template I have prepared you with. It makes everything a lot easier. Welcome aboard, Tie.
Just an FYI I changed my steam name to Jack Scott West IV and will be keeping it there.
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I love passive rp, and I do it when I can, but it is hard to do alone, so I think this group should do well
How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Combine Invasion 1 &2, Bank Robbery Rp, Haunted House Rp, etc.
Whats your hours in-game? - 360

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:49729148

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - Jarz

What is your Age? - 14

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature?
You told me you know I am mature enough. But you can hold a trial for me I guess.
Tell us about yourself? INGAME - Anthony"LoneWolf" Romano is an Ex-SWAT Captain. After a fatal injury, he was no longer qualified, and was forced to retire. Months later, he recovered from this injury, and set out into the world as a Special Service Agent of EvoCity. He quickly became wealthy, and bought a new car, a nice suit, and a nice house on the countryside. And the rest is history.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - I am Anthony, From the United States of America. I live in New England, and currently attend high school as what you call a freshman. I do some sports in the Fall and Spring, but I am free during the winter. I have Lyme's Disease atm, and Its not fun. If you need to know anything else about me, Pm me on the forums or add me in-game, @ LoneWolf
Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to join PASSIVE because I believe the most fun thing to do on the server is passive roleplaying. I always try to do it, but with the lack of interest, it is not successful. I think that with a group of people you can make passive roleplaying spectacular!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Not sure how many, they were awhile ago. One of the top of my head is Court RP.

Whats your hours in-game? - I have 203 hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:14977049

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - No, sadly I do not.

What is your Age? - 16

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - NA

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am Eskay Zaroff, a man of Ukrainian descent. He is always looking for work around the city, whether it be a menial task or taking on a whole new job. However, he is not the wealthiest person around.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - In real life I currently go to high school, I play football, I am very interested in computer sciences/engineering, and I live in Chicago
(02-27-2013, 03:18 AM)Homer Wrote: Why do you want to join PASSIVE? - I want to join PASSIVE because I believe the most fun thing to do on the server is passive roleplaying. I always try to do it, but with the lack of interest, it is not successful. I think that with a group of people you can make passive roleplaying spectacular!

How many major RP's have you been involved in in the past? (Name 1+) - Not sure how many, they were awhile ago. One of the top of my head is Court RP.

Whats your hours in-game? - I have 203 hours.

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:14977049

Do you know anyone in the group? How do you know them? - No, sadly I do not.

What is your Age? - 16

FOR EVERYONE 15 OR BELOW! - If you are 15 or below, how can we know you are mature? - NA

Tell us about yourself? INGAME - I am Eskay Zaroff, a man of Ukrainian descent. He is always looking for work around the city, whether it be a menial task or taking on a whole new job. However, he is not the wealthiest person around.

Tell us about yourself? REAL LIFE - In real life I currently go to high school, I play football, I am very interested in computer sciences/engineering, and I live in Chicago

[Image: approvedb.jpg]

Right on the Nose! Welcome aboard, RolePlayer!