[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
(03-02-2013, 03:05 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Keep flaming it enjoys me as I won and your just raging and there's no Cutmore family on fearless and you don't have 20 members on fearless and Fultzy I wrote this as he can not insult my clan sorry but I can not stand to see my clan insulted I'm done.

Its hard to read what you are typing. So correct you English and repeat that cause i just can't read it.

And i am sorry 19 members

You insulted my clan first bro.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
(03-02-2013, 03:08 AM)lukebran Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 03:05 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Keep flaming it enjoys me as I won and your just raging and there's no Cutmore family on fearless and you don't have 20 members on fearless and Fultzy I wrote this as he can not insult my clan sorry but I can not stand to see my clan insulted I'm done.

Its hard to read what you are typing. So correct you English and repeat that cause i just can't read it.

And i am sorry 19 members

You insulted my clan first bro.

I did not insult you first and you can read it just stop faking it and you were a grammer nazi in-game to me and you are on the forums.
2 things i want to address in this post i am making, i am not going to be biased in anyway this is just the truth.

1)You do not have a better mafia clan in anyway, for a few reasons 1) You have 3 under bosses? so are you saying when your don dies there will be 3 replacement dons? because that wouldn't work out. There should only be 1 underboss for the reason he replaces the don when the don dies. 2) Your backstory was very short compared to the santorini's back story and also your background didn't really explain much about how you started it just go's straight into what you do.
I'd reccomend you take 2 of your under bosses and make them capo's, try to make capo a very small rank as well, 3 is the best number as these are the candidates to take over the underboss. With that beind said i also reccomend you don't have capo's under each group try maybe making it more like a capo get's his own group with soldiers and associates whilst the underboss manages all the groups and the don get's told updates of what's going on with his family. Another thing to improve would be your rules, seeing as you have none (posted here) i would reccomend you add them into this forum.

2nd thing i need to address is neutral this time.

If we are to continue arguing guys take it to the private messages and if no good comes of it go to war, whoever wins the war could maybe decide the fate of the other clan OR ask that the other clan leaves it behind and no more comes of this.

I'm sorry for this but i really needed to get this put out there.
I really wouldn't expect you to know my system. My clan is set up like what lucky lucano did when he made the 5 crime family's. The only thing different is that i replaced the 5 family's to 3 under-bosses all under my control. I give each under boss a section of the map to make more money. And i say this again a clan page does not prove how good or bad your clan is. My rules are secrete so people in other families cannot use are weaknesses against us.
This system is different than other's Mafia but i think its just well thought out. Dont know anything about santorini family, but Lucchese is very well organized and would destroy you, Bloodz.
(03-03-2013, 07:34 PM)FREEZAK Wrote: This system is different than other's Mafia but i think its just well thought out. Dont know anything about santorini family, but Lucchese is very well organized and would destroy you, Bloodz.

Unlikely FREEZAK and are clan is well more organized. Now any comments on this take it to PM i'm not sure if you heard but Fultzy said to use PMs for this.
We are going to war with Dilodivico. I know nobody has heard of this clan but trust me this is not a fake war.
The following 1 user Likes lukebran's post:
  • Shinobia
As Don of the new Cutmore Family I just want to point out I will become a part of the fearless forums very soon and we are now at 21 members. Please pick your fights wisely, do not let emotion and anger control you cause you will lose any war.
Who are you talking about
The war between us and the Dilodivico is over. He ended his clan after we murdered him 6 times.

I declare war against the Santorini family for the reason of disrespecting my family and me. Joining us are the Gambinos and the Cutmore family.