[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family
I was pointing the reason out
No offence to all the families but my Family is the most organized so i don't see why you are calling me out.
Most Organized? Hmmm Last i checked..... you had no Bold titles? no Colour? No App Forum?..... So if you want to Insult My Family... Say it to my face

(03-01-2013, 02:18 AM)lukebran Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 01:50 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: The reason theres 1 underboss is because they become the Don when he dies so theres the reason why theres one.

I know its my system why does it matter

If it not going to be taking as a real Mafia, you have to follow Mafia Rules... or its just a Clan not a Mafia Clan
I can't i don't know where you live. Just because my forum is not as good as yours doesn't mean i am disorganized. Plus my rules and ways to make money are secrete so people like you cant get ahead in this game. Also I don't hire people based on there app forum.
Luke you basically are atempting to brag about you being organized than the other mafia clans that is not true about you being most organized.
You ask me to stop the fighting on your page Blood so you take it to this one?

This stops now.
It is completely true i am smarter in business, i am a smarter and better leader and I am good at leading armies. That is just what i do and i am good at it.
Does not mean your better MrHobden is good too. Can we end this.
No we cannot, i have created a better mafia then you have in a single week. I control V2d with its cops because the cops fear going near me. You threaten me with a war well bring it on i will end it in 30 min or less. Not only do i have about 20 members but i have many allies including the Gambinos (75 members) and the Cutmore family (15 members). Please start a war so i can embarrass you and you family.
Keep flaming it enjoys me as I won and your just raging and there's no Cutmore family on fearless and you don't have 20 members on fearless and Fultzy I wrote this as he can not insult my clan sorry but I can not stand to see my clan insulted I'm done.