[Unofficial] Blackwater Inc.
I would like to point some minor issues about the weapons.

Firstly the M4A1 is based on a the original Assault Rifle The 'M16' not the AR-15 because the reason is that The AR-15 is the civilian Version of the M16 meaning it can only be Semi-Automatic, the reason is that its Illegal to have a Military weapon as a civilian.

The Second thing is that The AWP is a Military Weapon, Only used by The Military and Special Forces. This Weapon cannot be used as a Civilian the reason is simple. Its Illegal.

I hope you change this in your Presentation..
(05-05-2013, 01:40 PM)mcnameeman12 Wrote: I would like to point some minor issues about the weapons.

Firstly the M4A1 is based on a the original Assault Rifle The 'M16' not the AR-15 because the reason is that The AR-15 is the civilian Version of the M16 meaning it can only be Semi-Automatic, the reason is that its Illegal to have a Military weapon as a civilian.

The Second thing is that The AWP is a Military Weapon, Only used by The Military and Special Forces. This Weapon cannot be used as a Civilian the reason is simple. Its Illegal.

I hope you change this in your Presentation..

To 'mcnameeman12'.

Thank you for that message. I have taken in this information.
After discussing this information with the clan administration, we have concluded that we will be removing that part of the message. Yes, you are correct. The AWP Sniper simply cannot be used as civilians because yes, is it illegal.

Secondly,

The M4 Carbine and the M16 are all part of the same family. They are all based on the original AR - 15 rifle. The M16 is a earlier lineage of the family.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • Sleepy Knight 生活
Clan declared closed. Re-opening can happen by contacting me.