[FIXED] Car problem
Hello everyone,

I'm actually connected on evocity_v2p and i'm writing this message on windows back Cheese
I got a huge problem. The fact is that yesterday I crashed in 3rd person when I tried to use my camera and then I went to sleep because it was late but my car was still on the server, since I was using it. Then I reconnect today and a big surprise waited me !

"You already have a vehicule in use."

Almost 11-12 hours after disconnecting, the server didn't crash and my car is still there !

I want to know if it's possible that an admin come to V2P and delete it because I already tried to reconnect to get it, but it doesn't work !!

Thank you !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Wait for a crash, its that simple.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Even if administrator/moderator would delete your vehicle I believe you will still have to wait for the server to crash.
The server didn't crash and no restart have been planed!
My car is still stuck and unusable.

EDIT : I know what you mean Killjoy now, after re-reading, the word "still" make a difference.
This has to be the first time somebody actually complains about the servers not crashing.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • equal, Rowan13
(02-25-2013, 03:45 PM)Killjoy Wrote: This has to be the first time somebody's actually complains about the servers not crashing.

That's not what I mean. Maybe I misspoke.
I just mentionned that the server didn't crash and the server didn't got restart yet.

Server got apparently restarted.
Problem Fixed.
I could see about adding a check that the car owner is still valid at some point
Temar, use GM:EntityRemoved() and check for a player entity, because some crashes don't call PlayerDisconnected
This happened to me as well, Ruxandra just went looking for it and deleted it I could spawn it, no need for a restart for me Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify