[Unofficial] ~ West Tower ~
~ West Tower ~

Luxury is only an Iron Gate Away

~HISTORY~
West Tower was founded by Entrepreneur and "at the time broke person" Jack West in rp_downtown_v2. The Community of Downtown was so awestruck by the aspiring Luxury Apartment complex that it became an instant attraction. Jack West earned his place in the upper tier of Downtown DarkRP society, with the Mayor, Mob Boss, and Police Chief as one of the most powerful people in the City. In an effort to expand his business, Jack West with his small army of security personnel took it upon themselves to take over Downtown's housing market. This later backfired and Jack West realized his true calling was in managing the Original West Tower. During the West Tower Housing Takeover, Jack West met Jorgen Slates, a down-on-his luck Ex-Cop and Gang member. Jack West Offered Jorgen a comfortable position in West Tower security, and as Jorgen Soared the ranks and made West Tower the safest place in Downtown, Jack West and Jorgen bonded as friends and business partners. Jorgen would leave his life of crime and work with Jack West for the remainder of the DarkRP server's existence. After about 6 months, the server went down and Jorgen and Jack parted ways.
When Jack found Evocity and the Community flourishing there, He knew what had to be done. West Tower is once again open for business.
~The Front~
[Image: 2013021700055.jpg]

~The Entrance Way~
[Image: 2013021700057.jpg]

~The Lobby~
[Image: 2013021700056.jpg]

~Felix's Restaurant~
[Image: 2013021800001j.jpg]

~ Job Opportunities ~

~Manager/Secretary~
(1 person)
Desc: Essentially the Manager of the building, the Desk Man will be in the Lobby Managing the Tower if and when Jack West is away.
Duties: Make sure the Tenants know the passcode to the gate, collect rent and forward it to Jack West, Make sales if Jack West is away. Keep Jack West informed of anything important at the tower.

Manager/Secretary Rules:
-The receptionist is given access to all Suite doors, this privilege must not be abused. The only time a Receptionist may enter a suite is if it is empty and they are giving tours / making sales.
- The receptionist must stay in the building at all times, and must be courteous and kind to any Residents or guests of the Tower.
- If there is trouble or violence on a receptionists watch, they should not deal with it themselves unless absolutely necessary, CALL SECURITY to deal with any problems.
- The receptionist should keep track of Rent Due dates and any overdue rent, see the West Tower rules and regulations on overdue rent for details.
- Receptionists must not make decisions for Jack West, if there is somebody visiting for Mr. West and he is away, the receptionist must /PM him to inform him of the guest.
- If Jack West or Security personnel receive 3 separate complaints about the Receptionist, He may be REPLACED.

Pay: 15% of any of the Tower's profits (This could be down payments on apartments, rent for apartments, or any other deals West Tower is involved in)

~Security Team~
(Max 2)
Desc: The Protectors and Gate Keepers of West Tower, the Security Team is responsible for the Safety and well-being of 2 elements of West Tower: The Peaceful, High Class environment, and The Residents.
Jobs: There is a building Guard, who is responsible for keeping the building in fantastic condition. He must also make sure the Residents feel safe, and that they can get access to the building. He must make sure that residents do not get violent, and that uninvited guests stay out. Lethal force is a last resort, but whatever is neccessary can be done.
Then there's the personal guard, who is responsible for the safety and well being of Jack West. Jack West will often times give orders to the personal guard, who must relay them to other members of the staff. As Jack West is a politically active man, the personal guard will also be Jack West's personal Chauffeur.
To keep boredom low, guards may switch positions, as long as both agree to take over each other's full responsibilities, and of course if Jack West allows it.

Pay: Guards get 5% of the tower's profits, while this may seem small, West Tower will be paying for any and all weapons or Medical expenses.

Guard Rules:
- Guards will usually be given co-ownership of all Suite Doors, this privilege must not be abused. If Security Guards enter a resident's suite without the resident's permission, the Guard may be fired, or restricted access.
- When Jack West is not in the building, the Building Guard must follow orders given by the Receptionist, as long as they do not break Company rules, and are for the benefit and safety of the residents.
- If a guard cannot show discipline with his weapon, he is making a mockery of everything West Tower stands for and may be REPLACED.
- If there is no receptionist employed at the Tower, the Building guard must take over responsibility.
~ West Tower Rules and Regulations ~

West Tower ensures that the rights of it's Tenants will be protected. The West Tower Team will NEVER divulge a Tenant's private information, like their income, the Rent they're paying, what they keep in their Suite, etc. Unless shown a Warrant by Law Enforcement Agencies.

West Tower has its doors open to any and all willing to become a resident, as long as they are punctual with their rent, and do not cause violence within the Tower Gates.

West Tower will provide Suite and Store discounts to the following:
- Chef's Setting up Restaurants
- The President or other Prominent leader figures
- Unique and intriguing businesses in the City
- Anybody who may be seen as Celebrity Status on the server at the time.

There are Certain rules residents of West Tower must follow:
- Your Name (or your Character's Name) must be printed on your Suite's door. This is for your own security in case a Security guard must goto your specific Suite.
- If you cannot afford to pay rent when it is due, you are allowed to pay it back at the next rent due date.
- If your rent is still not paid by the 2nd due date, Security may leave "RENT OVERDUE" Notices in and around your suite. This serves as a warning.
- If your rent is not paid by the 3rd due date, you will be given a notice of eviction and must have your Suite empty or the 3 rents paid BEFORE the 4th due date.
- If you have not cleared your belongings from the Suite, West Tower may call the Local law enforcement for Trespassing. If you do not delete your belongings from the Suite while in Jail, any available admins may be called to remove them.
- If you cause violence in or around the tower, West Tower security will be authorized to stop you how they must.
- West Tower has a strict "3 Strikes" Policy on Violence and Rent payments, if you cause violence or fellow residents report violence to Security, You may be evicted from your suite on the third infraction.
- West Tower does not Condone illegal activities within it's walls, if you are conducting suspicious activities, West Tower Security can report this up the chain and Jack West may take care if it how he must.
- If the police arrive at West Tower with a warrant for a resident, West Tower is obligated to allow them into the Suite, regardless of the resident's presence.
- If a resident gets arrested, their suite will still belong to them, but it is up to them to make up rent when they return. (Jail Time also counts as a violence infraction, so if you are sent to jail 3 times while living at West Tower, regardless of behaviour in the Tower, you may be evicted.)
- Resident's are allowed ONE roommate without any change in rent.
- For every additional Roommate over ONE, Rent goes up $100

~Suite Prices~
- 2nd floor "StreetView" Suites ($250 Down, $250 Rent)
- 3rd floor "Park View" Suites ($350 down, $350 Rent) Balcony Suite ($400 Down, $400 rent)
- Penthouse Suite ($500 Down, $500 rent)

~Employee Records~
Executives / Higher Ups
Jack Scott West IV (Jack West) - Founder + CEO

Managerial / Reception Team!
cjb201014|UKCS|♥Hyuna (Ben Slocome)

Security Team!
[FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[5BrgRfl] (Alexander "The Sniper" Fritzgerald)
[FL:RP] Insanely Happy (John Evans)
ACME Pwn Co. (Carlos White)
JOB APPLICATION *Security*
Code:
Steam Name:
Roleplay Name:
Hours Played:
Do you Own a suit? Which one?:
Do you own a car? What kind?:
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?:
Past Security / Policing Jobs?:
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?:
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?:
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?:
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?:
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?:
JOB APPLICATION *Manager/Secratary*
Code:
Steam Name:
Roleplay Name:
Hours Played:
Do you own a suit? Which one?:
Do you own a car? What kind?:
Interview questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?:
Which dialogues are better for meeting a guest in the lobby?
A) Welcome to West Tower, I'm (Name), How can I help you?
B) Hey, interested in a room?
C) hi
D) If you don't want a room get out
E) Who let you in?
F) SECURITY!
D) *Just wait for them to say something*
Which is better dialogue for collecting rent?
A) hey the rent is due give me the money
B) tenants pay rent or get evicted
C) *Say nothing, warn them later*
D) Hello, the rend is due, you have to pay (ammount) Please pay in the lobby when you can.
E) *Barge into Suite* HEY RENT IS DUE
F) SECURITY GET THE RENT I'M-A SCARED!
The following 1 user Likes Menswear Dog's post:
  • Moisty
Isn't it going to become abit boring in the length? I mean, continuesly do the exact same hotel roleplay? Not that its any of my concern.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-24-2013, 11:19 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Isn't it going to become abit boring in the length? I mean, continuesly do the exact same hotel roleplay? Not that its any of my concern.

Me and my crew have been pulling off the same RP for roughly an IRL year now.
We're still having fun.

Besides these guys will probably diversify, this is just the frame their clan is starting in- (at least that is how I view it, good luck with it guys).
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Hours Played: 115 or 116
Do you Own a suit?: Yes cause you sold it to me XD
Do you own a car? What kind?: Golf GTI
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: It is a nice friendly atmosphere with nice employees and tenants.
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?: Pas/Agr. Use the 15 second warning if they are trespassing or causing mild disputes if they dont get them to stop by any means necessary. If guns are involved use any means necessary to make sure they dont harm anyone.
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?: No if he is shooting I will blow his brains out.
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?: If they wish to search and they dont have a warrant they shant be let in.
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?: Tell Jack and he will order the proper procedure.
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?: If they are doing something illegal the resident is not worth protecting if they are doing nothing we must maintain the "safe" aspect of the tower.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(02-24-2013, 11:19 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Isn't it going to become abit boring in the length? I mean, continuesly do the exact same hotel roleplay? Not that its any of my concern.

Nah, I've done West Tower in other servers for IRL longer than 6 months. There's always something interesting going on. You get to meet new people who want to move in, sometimes whole communities start just inside the apartment building. You see Residents befriend each other, sometimes you see rivalries, so it's never EXACTLY the same. That's one of the reasons I love doing this so much haha.

(02-24-2013, 11:32 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Hours Played: 115 or 116
Do you Own a suit?: Yes cause you sold it to me XD
Do you own a car? What kind?: Golf GTI
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: It is a nice friendly atmosphere with nice employees and tenants.
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?: Pas/Agr. Use the 15 second warning if they are trespassing or causing mild disputes if they dont get them to stop by any means necessary. If guns are involved use any means necessary to make sure they dont harm anyone.
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?: No if he is shooting I will blow his brains out.
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?: If they wish to search and they dont have a warrant they shant be let in.
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?: Tell Jack and he will order the proper procedure.
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?: If they are doing something illegal the resident is not worth protecting if they are doing nothing we must maintain the "safe" aspect of the tower.

You've been a good security guard! I'll add you to the list! Thanks for doing the App.
Unofficial tag added.

Looking good, have fun!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Menswear Dog
Thanks Adman! Can't wait to get more members in!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insanely Happy
Roleplay Name: Charles Walker
Hours Played: 378 as of this post.
Do you Own a suit? Which one?: I do own the Lucio Basso suit.
Do you own a car? What kind?: I do own the Murcielago.
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: It seems like a friendly and great RP envinronment, I do now currently work anywhere and would like to get a decent job as a Security Guard.
Past Security / Policing Jobs?: None.
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?: Pas/Agr. A guard should always show discipline and respect towards the higher ranked members and residents of the West Tower. A guard should only and then ONLY use his weapon in self defense.
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?: Not at all would I hesitate, I would stop the resident causing violence, but also make sure that no harm happen to the resident causing violence, as I want to keep the safe reputation of the West Tower clean.
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?: They shall not be let in without a warrant.
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?: I would talk to the Receptionist or Jack and then do what they want me to do.
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?: If the resident causes violence and/or anything else that does harm, I shall help the police by getting the resident arrested. If the resident has no harm or violence done, I shall protect the resident.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Steam Name: cjb201014|UKCS|♥Hyuna
Roleplay Name: Ben Slocome
Hours Played:44
Do you own a suit? Which one?:I do own the Lucio Basso suit.
Do you own a car? What kind?:I do own the Murcielago.
Interview questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: time to meet nice kind guests
Which dialogues are better for meeting a guest in the lobby? The best is A
A) Welcome to West Tower, I'm Ben, How can I help you?
C) hi
E) Who let you in?
F) SECURITY!
Which is better dialogue for collecting rent? D would be the best option
D) Hello, the rend is due, you have to pay (ammount) Please pay in the lobby when you can.
(03-01-2013, 08:44 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insanely Happy
Roleplay Name: Charles Walker
Hours Played: 378 as of this post.
Do you Own a suit? Which one?: I do own the Lucio Basso suit.
Do you own a car? What kind?: I do own the Murcielago.
Interview Questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: It seems like a friendly and great RP envinronment, I do now currently work anywhere and would like to get a decent job as a Security Guard.
Past Security / Policing Jobs?: None.
Is this a passive roleplay Clan, or an Aggressive? How should guards behave?: Pas/Agr. A guard should always show discipline and respect towards the higher ranked members and residents of the West Tower. A guard should only and then ONLY use his weapon in self defense.
Would you hesitate to stop a Resident causing Violence in the building?: Not at all would I hesitate, I would stop the resident causing violence, but also make sure that no harm happen to the resident causing violence, as I want to keep the safe reputation of the West Tower clean.
How would you react if the Police wanted to Search the tower without a warrant?: They shall not be let in without a warrant.
How would you react if a Resident were selling Illegal Substances out of their Suite?: I would talk to the Receptionist or Jack and then do what they want me to do.
If a resident attracts Police attention, is the Resident worth protecting over the Reputation of the Tower?: If the resident causes violence and/or anything else that does harm, I shall help the police by getting the resident arrested. If the resident has no harm or violence done, I shall protect the resident.

Looking good! I'll add you on steam and accept your application! I'll chat with you on steam about your availability and such!
Welcome to the West Tower team, Mr. Evans!

(03-01-2013, 10:01 PM)cjb201014 Wrote: Steam Name: cjb201014|UKCS|♥Hyuna
Roleplay Name: Ben Slocome
Hours Played:44
Do you own a suit? Which one?:I do own the Lucio Basso suit.
Do you own a car? What kind?:I do own the Murcielago.
Interview questions
Why do you want to Work at West Tower?: time to meet nice kind guests
Which dialogues are better for meeting a guest in the lobby? The best is A
A) Welcome to West Tower, I'm Ben, How can I help you?
C) hi
E) Who let you in?
F) SECURITY!
Which is better dialogue for collecting rent? D would be the best option

Nice to see someone interested in the Managerial role! I'll add you on steam and we can talk more from there!
Application Accepted!