Unban Request ZoNi.exe|is in ragemode
Your name: ZoNi.exe|is in ragemode

Your ban ID: 25538

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Placing random huge props in public without admin approval

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hey guys. I really don't know what prop was in public. I only placed a shop in am pm behind the gas station. If something was looking out of the shop i really don't know and it didn't do it on purpose. Sorry for that. It would be sad if I couldn't play on your server for the rest of the weekend. And on monday work is hunting me down so I can't play much. So please unban me. It wasn't on purpose and I will look more carefully in the future.

With best regards,
ZoNi
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=129094172
Lead by example.
Ah ok I know why it was there. That was a few hours ago and I wanted to build a customer safety system. But spawned a big one instead of a small one. And it seems lke it slipped out of the house because it was so big. But I didn't noticed it. My friend told me now that he saw it outside but didn't knew it was mine. And no one said to me that its there. If I had knew it were there I had deleted it. So yeah it wasn't on purpose and no one told me. Sorry for that. It would be really cool if you could unban me. Like I said. Your server is awesome and i really want to play on the weekend.

With best regards,
ZoNi
Yeah so ofter 16 hours no response? Guys I beg you... 3 friends are waiting to play with me on your server. Just let me please enjoy the rest of this sunday... I did nothing on purpose and I'm sorry for it.
Your request will be handled once Beflok gets to it. Please be patient, as this request is most likely under review.
Ok. I will wait for it and hope for a positive response. Thanks for the answer Smile
Expired. Sorry I did not get to this sooner.

You need to be more careful when you build. The second you place a prop make sure you know where it is and the correct size you want it. If it is not instantly hit z.

Expired, denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!