Unban Request: Daizy (Coasti is new name)
Your name: Coasti

Your ban ID: 19609

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 22607 Approved - "Random deathmatch." -15th ban, time to go. Perm issued.

Involved: Ryder

Why we should unban you: I have learned my lesson in: 2 motnhs and 3 days. starting roleplay with my good friend Viljoel. Im more mature. this server is only place where i have fun whit playing. my friends is waiting for me come to back playing good server and have fun. im sorry every one im have make Sin.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient, rights.
(02-23-2013, 06:32 PM)Ryder Wrote: I am not a admin thought.

But I've heard that you have learned from your faults. And that you are a RPer now.

I hope you'll get unbanned.

Don't post if you're uninvolved.
(02-23-2013, 07:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

But I've heard that you have learned from your faults. And that you are a RPer now.

Aah, if you could read.

You would see that I am involved.
(02-23-2013, 09:20 PM)Ryder Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 07:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Aah, if you could read.

You would see that I am involved.

Did you have any involvement in his suspension? No. Thus you're not involved, user warned.

Appeal denied.

You have already used the two appeals you're entitled to make, this is in fact the fourth appeal for this suspension (A permanent one) in only 2 months. You're an extremely aggressive player who would use any excuse to kill someone and from that ban request you RDMed an officer in cold blood.

Racking up 15 bans in 3 months clearly means you're not able to roleplay here within acceptable boundaries.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team