The Great Fire of EvoCity. (Upcoming, GMT Date: 20 March 2013
Updated if you want to participate please fill out the form.
Age: (If you do not want to tell us you must give an rp sample amd you will be closely monitored by the Security team.)16
Why do you want to join? I wanna do some real fire rp and not see minges driving the trucks
In Character.
Name: Alexander 'The Sniper' Fritzgerald
Job: Firefighter
Anything I need to add to this?: My spy name is Ming Chicken Wing Cheese
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Right..... I think i didnt understand everything here (Sanik's brain try to understand this) Let me see... Anyways... If its gonna happends before the next 48 hours i cant join :o No matter if i want or not... Im waiting for my new PC :3
No No It's not for a while, also Please keep the look out for my next edit to this.

You are ACCEPTED! Mr Sniper.

NEW Security Team Application! For Administrative positioned officers only.
This is interesting, however I strongly advise you (as stated in the OP) to get an administrator's permission for:
1. Arson
2. Corleones helping rebels.

I'd also like to sign up for this event, however I would greatly prefer if you had a set time/date so I can be sure I won't have to cancel on you.
I think you should keep it down as to the teamwork between two parties. Limit it to only a few to one arsonist(s).
1. May I ask why I would need an admin position for allowing arson.
2.Sorry as a new player, I do not know the backstories to these jobs. I presume their not allowed to work together from recent events?

How about Wednesday 27th Of February? For GMT event.
Rebels and corleones cannot co-operate as stated by the rules.
As for the arson, it is basically random molotoving, so I think you'll need admin permission.
It's for event so it'd be controlled. Also I would like either if the security team do the fires and the bandits and Corleones just get the blame. I have a better idea for their collaboration. The Rebels attack with many fires, holding hostages in buildings that are burning to ciders. The Corleones however, see that the city in a deprived state and uses this opportunity to kidnap the president.
(02-24-2013, 04:31 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Rebels and corleones cannot co-operate as stated by the rules.
As for the arson, it is basically random molotoving, so I think you'll need admin permission.

Fixed. Please also. I need more people. If I don't get as many needed I will be moving up the date.