The Great Fire of EvoCity. (Upcoming, GMT Date: 20 March 2013
GMT Date: 14 April 2013
GMT Midnight/American/Roleplay professional time(RPT): Undecided

I would like to propose an idea to have a role-play event that all Government can be utilized and show all their role-playing skills which they are rarely able to use in normal day to day situation.

Who can do what?:
This section is about how all these jobs can be utilized.
Firefighters to put out the multiple fires in the assortment of buildings in evocity.
Paramedics to temporally fix up the injured and then drive to the hospital.
Doctors to wait for ambulances to pour in with wounded and heal them fully.
Cops to catch the Arsonists.
SS to deal with armed arsonists and deal with hostage situations.
Rebels and Corloenes to be the arsonists and such.

Places:
Hostages (0/2)
Victims (0/10)
Paramedics: (1/3)
Shadow Dragon
Firefighters:(1/3)
[FL:RP] Weed Marley (Corrine Iverson)
Mr Sniper (Alexander Fritzgerald)
Cops:(0/6)
SS:(0/3)
Corloenes:(0/?)
Rebels:(0/?)
The Rebels are attacking the city with swarms of fire, holding hostages in buildings that are burning to ciders. The Corleones however, see that the city in a deprived state and uses this opportunity to kidnap the president.

Steam Name:
Age: (If you do not want to tell us you must give an rp sample and you will be closely monitored by the Security team.)
Why do you want to join?
In Character.
Name:
Job:
What are you doing when the fire starts?:

Security Team Application:
Steam Name:
Moderator or Admin?:
Have you had any admin abuse threads?: (Please link them, just because you have abuse threads it doesn't make me not accept you. I read them and if I feel (Even if it was not called as abuse on the thread I still want it.) your abuse evidence and claim is what is I don't want, that is why I wont accept some people, PM me if you don't understand.)
Very good Idea!
The following 1 user Likes Lewis Groombridge's post:
  • GeneralSirens
Thank you, I'm going to wait for 4 approvals and an admins approval before I make it into a real thing. Just to keep things on the safe side.
Sounds like it would be fun in my opinion!
Meanwhile at the cave of screenshots....

[FL:RP] Kevin: I NEED TO MAKE SCREENSHOTS!
Voice in my head: Look at the thread you nub.
[FL:RP] Kevin: I GOT IT!

(Tune in next time on channel....232434.

--Back on topic--
It would be fun, just throw multiple Molotov in one area and you have a big fire.
Sounds Great!

I think what should happen is the arsonists throw molotov's aswell, so you have to make sure you stand clear of them, otherwise you will burn to death.

If you have not already done so, i would like to apply for a position as an arsonist when you are doing this event. This is if you have not already chosen the people you are going to be using.
This has really hit it off. Keep advertising and I'll start up sign up sheets. I most likely need a server administratior to overseer it.
This sounds like a very good idea.

This sort of event will definitely need admins eyes to watch over. Also, I would love it, if it were possible for all the cops, SS, Paramedics and Firemen to not fail at such a good event and we all know, that is a hard thing to do.

Good luck!
Regards,
aviator
Yeah, I have a idea to stop it. Police guide and Paramedics Procedures guide.

I'm thinking doing it twice, one easier for the other timezones and such.
I'm always very interested in realistic firefighter RP, count me in!