The Great Fire of EvoCity. (Upcoming, GMT Date: 20 March 2013
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Weed Marley
Why do you want to join? To help the RP community get bigger
In Character.
Name: Corrine Iverson
Job: Firefighter
WeedMarley has been accepted!
I have changed the application as well.
(02-24-2013, 01:18 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Age: (If you do not want to tell us you must give an rp sample amd you will be closely monitored by the Security team.)16
Why do you want to join? I wanna do some real fire rp and not see minges driving the trucks
In Character.
Name: Alexander 'The Sniper' Fritzgerald
Anything I need to add to this?: My spy name is Ming Chicken Wing Cheese

This Event is today! I'm going to round up people in game.

Good Luck to all.
Wow that sounds like an amazing idea, I'd love to take part in this. not sure what job I would want to be though.
I am extending this by a month. I need 1 admin and maybe 1 or 2 moderators to join and I need a bucket Load Of People before I can set it up
Steam Name: hftheeldertrolls / TheElderTrolls
Why do you want to join?: It's much more fun to actually participate in organized events than just roam around doing the things that anybody would normally do.

In Character
Name: Steven L. Howell
What are you doing when the fire starts?:
I'll probably be stationary in the fire station(depending on the server the event is occurring on, might be sort of handy to state that Smile )
I need an admin or moderator to help me with this.
Once it gets closer to reality, I'd be up for being on the government side. Maybe a fireman or SS.
Event in two days, Sunday afternoon GMT. Members will mostly be improv and I will ask online admins to help
Will be taking place on v2d.