The debate topic
Thumbs Down 
I choose to try to get some debate into the forum instead of just some boring banrequest where people go offtopic and try to kill each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each week will i update this topic by postin another question.

The first one is:

What will happend in the future now that the industry is gowing slowly up here in Europa and America compared to Asia. Will we fall behind and become underdevolopment countries? Will we have no industry at all and only earn money on knowledge/service?

The other question:

Is Nato and USA fighting a lost battle in Afghanistan? And will this be a new Vietnam?
Yes, we will fall behind. No I don't care because we can't prevent it (unless we block all services with asia which is not going to happen.)

All battles are hopeless...
I think that the Transformers will come to Earth long before that happends.
[Image: 15rmy5s.jpg]

xD But seriously, I think that Europe and America will not fall behind, I believe we will lower industry, but also begin to control more and more of the marked and industry in Asia.

The battle in Afghanistan was already lost before it began. There will never be order and peace there, the entire world should have seen that when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan during the Cold War. There will always be fighting untill we pull out and let them fix their own problems. They dont want help from the west.
Signature too big...
In the future, all industry will break down.
Because there will be zawbeez.

Like in 28 Weeks Later.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles