Un-ban request.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Harveyyy

Your ban ID: 24389

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: RDM / FailRP (Fail rp: Fail hostage situation, RDM: Killing said hostage.)

Involved: Fultzy, Harveyyy, Trolem, Hostage.

Why we should unban you: Well It started 1 week 2 days ago. The admin Fultzy banned me, I proceeded to make a unban request. which can be found here
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid215134.

That request was denied. So i waited a week as it says to do here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021. rule 5: decimal: 2.
It says and i quote:
Quote:If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:
Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.

I made a unban request earlier today which can be found here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=26683
An Admin that goes by the name of jokhah said: Have you read the rules for unban requests? If you already posted one and it was denied, for two weeks, you cannot post another one.

Your Admins clearly aren't very informed on the uban procedure. The ban was denied with no further explenation by: Fultzy. I am proceeding to Make another unban request today because, I feel your admins have failed to properly consider my unban request earlier today because, they were unaware of the fact that i had throughly waited and could post another request. due to rule 5 decimal 2 in the forum post: Rules for an Unban Request [UPDATED 03NOV12].
You were roleplaying a serial killer and random hostaging people. Whenever I asked you about it that is what you told me. Looked over at the hostage you currently had and just RDMed him. I was letting you explain your side of the story until you stopped talking and just killed the guy.

I was going to let you explain until you killed the guy involved in the middle of the explaining. Its a valid, fair attempt.
You were roleplaying a serial killer and random hostaging people. (Yes i was roleplaying a serial killer. BUT i did not random hostage people it was 1 single person)
Whenever I asked you about it that is what you told me. Looked over at the hostage you currently had and just RDMed him. (You are completly correct hear and i am not going to even attempt to make a point against this) I was letting you explain your side of the story until you stopped talking and just killed the guy. (this is also true)

I was going to let you explain until you killed the guy involved in the middle of the explaining. Its a valid, fair attempt. (Not exactly sure what this is supposed to mean).

Look i realize what i did was wrong. However i don't see this justifying a 14 day ban. I've seen people that mass rdm. Get banned for less then that. a 14 day ban was completly insane and i don't see anyway to justify a single rdm with 14 days worth of ban time.
You killed the guy whenever I was talking to you guys. That is why its 14 days.

Denied