Less here
Are you kidding? Sniperwolf I dont mean to be an asshole and I am usually pretty nice to you guys but that right there was a bit ridiculous dont you think? You basically just defeated the purpose of the "private" warning level by telling the whole forums what Skaara has gotten in trouble for? Yeah, he has gotten in trouble, I know, so does everyone else, but was that really needed? Are you trying to make him mad just because he aggravated you a bit? That just doesn't seem right to me. I mean idk if Skaara is mad but I hope you know that he has every right to be mad at you Tounge

Come on, you both owe eachother an apology, cant you atleast be a bit nicer to Skaara? I mean after all his time is running out.
(04-20-2011, 01:28 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Come on, you both owe eachother an apology, cant you atleast be a bit nicer to Skaara? I mean after all his time is running out.

Why should I be nice to him when he's broken more forums rules than anyone, and basically thinks it's funny to do so :/

I don't have anything against Skaara as a person ^_^ Just on the forums he breaks the rules Tounge
Guys please this is a "goodbye" thread, not a thread where we all happily discuss Skaara's rulebreaking or whatever. Just say goodbye to him and stop creating a rage and flame thread. Seriously guys, stop it.
Guys, guys, calm down seriously Cheese
This is not a goodbye thread, Bio. I'm just saying I'll be less here. If I'm leaving, I will post it in goodbye section Tounge
And I must agree with s.J. Amen Tounge I am in fact a troll, but I do not think it's fun to break the forum rules. It's just me. I'm trying my best not to.
Sniper. We did indeed talk over steam and I did admit that I overreacted. But you also admitted that the reason for that warning level was a mistake. And then said something like "Let's say it's a test-ban for all your warnings". I agree with that it's a good idea. But It's not strange that I defend myself here when you come writing that "Skaara got himself forumbanned for being retarded Tounge".

Just as an end to this discussion, I just want to say that I don't have anything personally against you, Sniper. Quite opposite actually. You're a damn good admin doing what you're meant to do. You made one very small mistake that yo corrected yourself. Everybody does mistakes, especially me with all my warnings Tounge
(04-20-2011, 01:28 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Are you kidding? Sniperwolf I dont mean to be an *** and I am usually pretty nice to you guys but that right there was a bit ridiculous dont you think? You basically just defeated the purpose of the "private" warning level by telling the whole forums what Skaara has gotten in trouble for? Yeah, he has gotten in trouble, I know, so does everyone else, but was that really needed? Are you trying to make him mad just because he aggravated you a bit? That just doesn't seem right to me. I mean idk if Skaara is mad but I hope you know that he has every right to be mad at you Tounge

Come on, you both owe eachother an apology, cant you atleast be a bit nicer to Skaara? I mean after all his time is running out.

We are not in need of a Doctor Phil, thanks anyways.
-Signature removed-
But he sure is awesome though! His bald head and annoying voice. I liek skaara... and trains.

EDIT: About the bald and the voice, I meant DR Phil not Skaara lol