Less here
Well... as you might have noticed, I havent been on the forums here as much as earlier. The reason for this is, to be honest, that I have found a new community that runs HL2RP. A couple of guys from here are also there, so it's pretty good.
It's a kinda trolly community. The owner is sort of a troll himself, so it's the perfect community for me Tounge
Killjoy gave me like 20% warning level for celebrating Caps day, while on the other forum, warning-level doesnt even EXIST, lol. So you should get my point Tounge
I'm also rarely at the server, but I've decided not to give away any of my stuff. Not yet at least. It feels wrong to keep all of that for myself when I rarely play there, and then there's newbies that play there 24/7 working hard to achieve what I have achieved. But I'm not going to just give away something that I've worked hard to get for about a whole year. I deserve to keep it! Tounge If I ever decide to leave Fearless for good, which I'm afraid will happen in not so long, then I will probably make a drop event Tounge
So that's just what I wanted to share with my beloved community ^^
(04-10-2011, 05:14 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Killjoy gave me like 20% warning level for celebrating Caps day
I was given a warning for making a joke. And not even a sarcastic one. It was a permanent warning.

But anyway, (possible) bye and good luck with your HL2RP. "Trolly" communities are often good fun as long as the troll-ness isn't taken too far.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks
Please dont leave Skaara. You are the only person left who is willing to bitch at the admins and then lol about it. Without you this will be like jail, what is thsi HL2RP, I wish to hack them. No im jk. Well ill miss ya Skaara. Remember. Breaking Benjamin
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks
(04-13-2011, 04:58 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: Please dont leave Skaara. You are the only person left who is willing to bitch at the admins and then lol about it.

Skaara got himself forum banned for being retarded. Lol.
Thank you, Raffi. You are totally right.
@ Leo: Though that's something negative, I still take it as a compliment, haha ^_^ It's good to have someone that says they'll miss you. Thanks. And. Breaking Benjamin Heart
* Skaara Dreadlocks sniffs once, nods, and gives Leo a gangsta-handshake.
And Sniper. You can just as good delete your post here, because I got banned for advertising a gamemode which I was never warned directly about, and there is no rule against it. Thanks Smile
You were advertising a community, constantly.
Which is against the rules.
(04-19-2011, 12:47 AM)Storm Wrote: You were advertising a community, constantly.
Which is against the rules.

Don't start this. I always mentioned any community's name. always
The following 1 user Likes Skaara Dreadlocks's post:
  • Noobias
You didn't mention the name, but you have so many posts about hl2rp.

ANYWAY: Welcome back Skaara Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks
Y'see, the dilemma is .. you come BACK to a forum, and post in a thread you made about your plans for leaving ... to criticize my decisions? You got banned not only for that, but for your embarrassingly high warning level. To remind you, here are the reasons why you've previously been warned, by me, killjoy, soulripper, raffi, sJ, nudelholz:

- Capslocking
- Offtopic after being warned not to..
- Reposting an already declined suggestion
- Backseat moderating
- Offtopic in General Discussion
- Backseat Moderation
- Backseat Moderation (That makes 3 times for that.)
- Making a pointless thread in place of a PM
- blablablabla is just spamming

That's just plain rude. Especially after your apology via steam for overreacting.

I'll be more than welcome to help you leave if you wish?

Permanently though ...
(04-19-2011, 11:22 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Y'see, the dilemma is .. you come BACK to a forum, and post in a thread you made about your plans for leaving ... to criticize my decisions? You got banned not only for that, but for your embarrassingly high warning level. To remind you, here are the reasons why you've previously been warned, by me, killjoy, soulripper, raffi, sJ, nudelholz:

- Capslocking
- Offtopic after being warned not to..
- Reposting an already declined suggestion
- Backseat moderating
- Offtopic in General Discussion
- Backseat Moderation
- Backseat Moderation (That makes 3 times for that.)
- Making a pointless thread in place of a PM
- blablablabla is just spamming

That's just plain rude. Especially after your apology via steam for overreacting.

I'll be more than welcome to help you leave if you wish?

Permanently though ...

Amen.
-Signature removed-