BR On Zombie For Propkilling/Mass Minge
Name of player: Zombie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61746560

Time in GMT: 11:16

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: Propkilled 16 people,including me about 4 times. Also mingegrabbed a shipment of AKs i bought from gundealer,and Mingegrabbed cars when they were unlocked (I was trading with Empty at the time)

Evidence: Ask anyone on the server. I do have pics but i'm currently doing an RP in-game. Empty can give you a full on clearance of how much he was disrupting the server.
[Image: 85xmrkipd]
^Open image in new tab.
You have 24h to provide evidence. Witnesses are not taken into consideration.
Can't really be bothered to get out of FL:RP,I'll lose my seat.
Just get some admin on the server and help out,it's a massacre on here,propminging everywhere,this one dude has NLR'ed 4 times to arrest a guy who did nothing wrong,random tazes and everything. Please help.
S.O.S
I have evidence in screen-shots if required.
(02-22-2013, 12:20 PM)Warior135 Wrote: I have evidence in screen-shots if required.

It seems like the OO has no evidence. Please post if you have.
Got Proof now,editing title.
Still trying to upload the evidence, Bear with me.
listed picture shows definate propblock/ prop spam by zombie
(02-22-2013, 09:42 PM)Jokhah Wrote: listed picture shows definate propblock/ prop spam by zombie

Whelp, The pictures I am trying to upload show him flailing a fridge around as fire-man and flipping a car and killing 2 people with it.
The pictures are refusing to upload, You either take my word that he did it or erase my opinion completely, Its the admin's choice.