salinsky
Name: professional_instinct

Time/Date: 20/2/13 6.00pm to 7.00 pm

Steam ID: cant find sorry

Name of Administrator: salinsky

Evidence: the logs check the logs of banned people there is like 10 at once

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Provide evidence, don't post two topics in the same section about the same problem.

Follow the rules of posting an admin abuse topic, invalid bans are not an abuse matter, post an unban request if you believe you have been unjustly suspended.
How is banning people abuse? Did it ever occur to you they might have broken the rules and deserve disciplinary action?
Sometimes I will go on a server with a different name and watch people with out them knowing I am there
Maybe 15 mins later or something I will issue the list of bans or blacklists
Maybe he did something similar
(02-21-2013, 03:54 PM)Temar Wrote: Sometimes I will go on a server with a different name and watch people with out them knowing I am there
Maybe 15 mins later or something I will issue the list of bans or blacklists
Maybe he did something similar

yeah thats what he did exept some of the people did nothing

(02-21-2013, 03:45 PM)Killjoy Wrote: How is banning people abuse? Did it ever occur to you they might have broken the rules and deserve disciplinary action?

its abuse because some of the people that where banned did nothing not all but some my self included did nothing

I asked Salinsky to come online as multiple people were breaking rules and not heeding warnings. He came online and was undercover so he could catch people when they thought no moderator/admin was online.
He watched everyone for a long time and when he saw enough he banned the rule breakers.
Lead by example.
(02-21-2013, 04:16 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I asked Salinsky to come online as multiple people were breaking rules and not heeding warnings. He came online and was undercover so he could catch people when they thought no moderator/admin was online.
He watched everyone for a long time and when he saw enough he banned the rule breakers.

not only rule breakers but inecents

(02-21-2013, 05:28 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 04:16 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I asked Salinsky to come online as multiple people were breaking rules and not heeding warnings. He came online and was undercover so he could catch people when they thought no moderator/admin was online.

If that's the case then provide evidence that they were innocent and who was actually innocent.
Lead by example.
(02-21-2013, 05:35 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 05:28 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:

If that's the case then provide evidence that they were innocent and who was actually innocent.
look it would be easier if we could just talk to salinsky and settle this

Alright, talk to me. I am open for feedback, which people did I ban unrightfully according to you?

Quick edit: If in hindsight I see that I made a mistake in punishing someone, I talk to an administrator who has time to remove the error or adjust the banreason or anything similar.