Playstation 4 officially announced
I dont have a time for a summary but I can at least tell you it is to be released "holiday 2013" so I know what most of you want for christmas now.

Here you can read all about it: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/s...-4-and-eye#
That looks pretty good, nice 'n powerful Smile

Controller looks a little weird though in my opinion.

As an Xbox 360 fanboy for this gen (Playstation in the last) I'm interested to see what Microsoft have pulled off.

I might end up switching back (Although PC will always be the main system of course!)
Xbox 360 is the way my friends. I personally do not like the Play Station, but am always interested to see what both, Sony and Microsoft, produce.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Verzyn
Haha, anyone who missed the announcement check out this video, It's a very awesomely made summary Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...rJDn0jRnUQ#!
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Humla, Verzyn
(02-21-2013, 08:12 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Haha, anyone who missed the announcement check out this video, It's a very awesomely made summary Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...rJDn0jRnUQ#!

Hahaha, funny as hell.
I am disappointed to know that PS4 will probably have Killzone4 as a launching title (since I love the series and do not have the capacity to buy a ps4 anytime soon).

Not to mention that GTA5 is coming out in September for PS3.

These console releases sound... a bit rushed. I always thought we wouldn't see a ps4 until at least late 2014.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
ERRRMMMM MURRR GURRD!!!111 NEW PS4 PIC LEAKED!

[Image: BDlx6_YCEAA3Fj0.jpg:large]
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • GRiiM
Honestly. Hearing the specs of the xbox 720 and how the GPU is said to be a radeon 6670. like come on consoles are a right fucking waste of money. thats fucking 3 year old gpu, and they are putting it on the BRAND new console. i could prob take a shit and piss better graphic quality. Fuck consoles. waste of fuckin money.
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
(02-22-2013, 05:11 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Honestly. Hearing the specs of the xbox 720 and how the GPU is said to be a radeon 6670. like come on consoles are a right freaking waste of money. thats freaking 3 year old gpu, and they are putting it on the BRAND new console. i could prob take a shit and piss better graphic quality. *** consoles. waste of fuckin money.

Erm yeah, not sure if you get this but gaming isn't entirely based on graphics.

Also yeah, if they wanted they could put in a brand new, top of the range GPU in the console but consoles are supposed to be affordable to the majority of people.

The hardware used will not have carelessly been thrown together, they will have been chosen as they will last for roughly a decade of games.

The hardware used for the Xbox 360 and the PS3 wasn't brilliant but look how well developers have optimized them over the years. It's only now that the games are really pushing them to their maximum capabilities.

[Image: ResistanceFallOfMan01.jpg]

[Image: FC3_Launch2012_screenshot_MedusaAim_nologo.jpg]
I never really cared which is better, XBOX 360 or PS3
I liked both
I like exclusives in both
I am myself more of a console gamer
Playing all my PC games with XBOX controller

But will certainly buy PS4, for I am a fan of Killzone series (also for Watch Dogs better visuals)