BR on Indie / |29th|Rct.Original / omfgassassin
(02-21-2013, 04:37 AM)The Honored Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 04:31 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Plus if i could blame my uncle everytime i decided to prop kill, hell thats a good scapegoat. Dont believe it. Let the admin deal with it now. its beyond our power to decide.

(02-21-2013, 04:30 AM)The Honored Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 04:26 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Omg guy, now im just getting frustrated. Ive already asked you the same question twice, im not even going to ask anymore. i could care less, you have eyes and can read.

Widow,
I apologize on my behalf. I assumed you knew the definition of 'uncle'. However, I assumed wrong, and I apologize for confusing you. According to google:
un·cle
/ˈəNGkəl/
Noun
The brother of one's father or mother or the husband of one's aunt.
An unrelated older male friend, esp. of a child.

Sincerely,
Honored

Holy shit buddy im about to snap. I DONT NEED THE FUCKIN DEFINITION. I WAS SIMPLY ASKING WHAT PLAYERS FUCKIN UNCLE. god you are fuckin retarded. >:o like *** sorry i gotta fuckin say that but jesus fuckin christ learn to fuckin read

Widow,
I am sorry that the definition of uncle from google did not give you the best definition, and I have gone to dictionary.com to give you a better one.
A brother of one's father or mother.

Hope it helped,
Honored

T-T omfg.
[Image: bal2h.jpg]
if i where you id check your nearest clinic or hospital for further instructions.
Anyways STOP replying. let the admin deal with it.

- White Widow
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
His account = His responsibility.
It wasn't his uncle he was trying to prop kill ME and he was talking on mic the whole time
(02-21-2013, 05:40 PM)Tom950 Wrote: It wasn't his uncle he was trying to prop kill ME and he was talking on mic the whole time

Actually his uncle has a very childish voice, pedo/10.

But like GhostRider said, his razor = his responsibility.
I think we should have a fingerprint system to avoid people's uncles to minge, I might add this in my server suggestion bundle.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Approved.