BR on Indie / |29th|Rct.Original / omfgassassin
Names Of Players: Indie , |29th|Rct.Original , omfgassassin

SteamIDs: (in order from top) : STEAM_0:1:11464138 , STEAM_0:1:54497656 , STEAM_0:0:42512901

Time in GMT:: GMT -7 about 7-8pm

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: Indie : Mass Prop Pushing and prop killing. |29th|Rct.Original : Mass Prop Kill. omfgassassin: Prop kill

Evidence:

INDIE [Image: wpr7p.jpg] , you need to open this image in a new tab to see the owner of the prop [Image: 28vg3rk.jpg] , (He was the only other Gundealer other than me at the time) evidence : [Image: 20f48yv.jpg] , Here is a stack of his props that he was spamming all over gun dealer spawn too : ( you need to open this in a new tab to see who owns the props) [Image: 2lcyccz.jpg]

|29th|Rct.Original : this kid was running around prop killing yelling "i dont give a fuck if i get banned" heres the evidence of prop kills ; [Image: t5kmmc.jpg] , (him holding a prop as blood is all over the ground from him prop killing already) [Image: 34eaofo.jpg] , heres some more of him trying to prop kill me and a SS officer: [Image: 2q9criq.jpg] , [Image: 34nlk7l.jpg] , [Image: 2d000i8.jpg]

And finally omfgassassin evidence:
[Image: w9fspd.jpg] , him throwing the couch at a Random citizen [Image: 2lkp3yb.jpg] , in this photo he is about to throw the couch at the nexus where if you look closely a Officer and security gaurd are standing [Image: f0zxg0.jpg] , now if you look just at the front of the nexus u can see a floating couch thats about to land on the same officer [Image: 10df61g.jpg]

Thats it for now!! comment if you got more evidence and or were there and can support this!!!

Thanks
-White Widow
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
I was here
his uncle made him shave so his uncle was playing on his account when this happened .

Please forgive his uncle.
Who's Uncle.? and why the hell would you let ur uncle play. to me that sounds like bullshit honestly.

He didn't. His uncle made him shave and he was curious.
ok again. you still have failed to answer the most obvious. WHO'S UNCLE. and still sounds like BS sorry bud. ( edit ) and honestly i doubt his uncle knows automatically how to play and open q menu and wip things at people. lol. your story is very unlikely.

(02-21-2013, 04:21 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: ok again. you still have failed to answer the most obvious. WHO'S UNCLE. and still sounds like BS sorry bud. ( edit ) and honestly i doubt his uncle knows automatically how to play and open q menu and wip things at people. lol. your story is very unlikely.

I taught his uncle how to, I apologize. His uncle is a redneck, and loves to prop kill.
Omg guy, now im just getting frustrated. Ive already asked you the same question twice, im not even going to ask anymore. i could care less, you have eyes and can read.

(02-21-2013, 04:26 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Omg guy, now im just getting frustrated. Ive already asked you the same question twice, im not even going to ask anymore. i could care less, you have eyes and can read.

Widow,
I apologize on my behalf. I assumed you knew the definition of 'uncle'. However, I assumed wrong, and I apologize for confusing you. According to google:
un·cle
/ˈəNGkəl/
Noun
The brother of one's father or mother or the husband of one's aunt.
An unrelated older male friend, esp. of a child.

Sincerely,
Honored
Plus if i could blame my uncle everytime i decided to prop kill, hell thats a good scapegoat. Dont believe it. Let the admin deal with it now. its beyond our power to decide.

(02-21-2013, 04:30 AM)The Honored Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 04:26 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Omg guy, now im just getting frustrated. Ive already asked you the same question twice, im not even going to ask anymore. i could care less, you have eyes and can read.

Widow,
I apologize on my behalf. I assumed you knew the definition of 'uncle'. However, I assumed wrong, and I apologize for confusing you. According to google:
un·cle
/ˈəNGkəl/
Noun

Sincerely,
Honored

Holy shit buddy im about to snap. I DONT NEED THE FUCKIN DEFINITION. I WAS SIMPLY ASKING WHAT PLAYERS FUCKIN UNCLE. god you are fuckin retarded. >:o like fuck sorry i gotta fuckin say that but jesus fuckin christ learn to fuckin read like im tryin to help you out by figuring out who but lmao not working -.- anyways again let the admins decide now.

-White Widow

(02-21-2013, 04:31 AM)WhiteWidow Wrote: Plus if i could blame my uncle everytime i decided to prop kill, hell thats a good scapegoat. Dont believe it. Let the admin deal with it now. its beyond our power to decide.

(02-21-2013, 04:30 AM)The Honored Wrote:

Widow,
un·cle
/ˈəNGkəl/
Noun

Sincerely,
Honored

Holy shit buddy im about to snap. I DONT NEED THE FUCKIN DEFINITION. I WAS SIMPLY ASKING WHAT PLAYERS FUCKIN UNCLE. god you are fuckin retarded. >:o like *** sorry i gotta fuckin say that but jesus fuckin christ learn to fuckin read

Widow,
I am sorry that the definition of uncle from google did not give you the best definition, and I have gone to dictionary.com to give you a better one.
A brother of one's father or mother.

Hope it helped,
Honored