Unban Request: Myfloodify
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Your ban ID: 25270

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky, [FL] Fultzy, [FL] Holdem

Reason: I got banned for using banned props on my dupe. Then I got extra banned as Fultzy seemed like I should (first 24h then 3 weeks) and then extra banned agian as Salinsky he felt like I was harrasing him.

Involved: Perhaps Link66, Derpie and Muldvrapen ( they were only there at the boat).

Why we should unban you: First of all. The boat that had the banned prop on it self wasn't built by my, I got it from my Lead Engineer in EBC and the prop that was banned, was of course spawned by him. I don't know how he did it and I don't care because I don't want to drag him in to this.

Anyways, apparently, the container on the boat was banned. I honestly didn't know this and I didn't have time explaining this to Salinsky as he didn't told me it was banned but just banned me. I got banned 24 hours and later after that 3 weeks by Fultzy as he thought that I needed extra. He did spoke with Salinsky about it, but he didn't said that Fultzy should extend it, that's what Salinsky said. I then got really mad at Salinsky as I thought he told Fultzy that he want to extend it. Salinsky said in a provocative (my thoughts) that I've got 3 weeks extended and I got, crazy. I said some not so nice things because getting 3 weeks ban is a bit upsetting. Salinsky then told Holdem that I'm harassing him, so he gave me 1 month ban. I've spent 200 hours of my life on these server with one single ban. Obviously I would know the rules then? I would obviously know that using a banned prop is against the rules, right? If I know it's banned, then I don't spawn it. But in this case I didn't. I'm truly sorry for this, but I'm not some "banned prop stalker", which means, I don't know every prop that is banned. How would I now know that this prop is banned.. About the whole harassment thing, I know, that was wrong, but a 3 week ban for something unfair like this, really pisses you off. I think I deserve a chance because I've behaved, I've been faithful to the community and the servers. Getting this extreme ban for this really big mistake, is in my opinion, unfair.

edit: changed when fultzy talked to sally..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The inclusion of the banned prop on the dupe was my fault , not that of myfloodify.
Dear Floodify,

You are a friend of mine and you were my clanleader, you always came across as someone who knew the rules and wanted to abide by them.

However, today I found you having a dupe with banned props in it which were pasted through what is infact an exploit. Which you should have known, and I stand by that.

I personally felt that a warning wouldn't suffice for this offense and issued a ban after having a short chat with Fultzy about the matter.
Fultzy then extended it to 3 weeks, I didn't ask for the extension (yet) however I feel it was well deserved for exploiting.
You then decided to rage at me as shown here:

In the beginning I had understanding for your anger and didn't give it much thought, but then it reached a point where I was just simply sick of it and I sent the chat to Holdem who then upped your ban by a month for disrespecting me in such a manner, even when I stayed relatively calm.

I see how you mis-interpreted "IT's 3 weeks now." as being provokative, I didn't intend to, what I intended was to inform you that the ban was extended. However my apologies for coming across rude/provokative.

I personally don't feel a lot for an unban, perhaps other administrators can decide whether the ban should be shortened.
from first post Wrote:I said some not so nice things because getting 3 weeks ban is a bit upsetting.

I'm not entirely sure what to answer? I told in my ban request that I said some not so nice things. I've sad sorry and I've realized that I did wrong. However you must understand that getting rage is understandable. When you said that my ban have been extended, I naturally assume that you were asking Fultzy to extend it as a "pay back" from my comments to you and the provocative way you told me it. I was as well insulted in my own clan thread by Salinsky:
(02-20-2013, 06:34 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Leaving the clan due to the clanleader being immature and childish.
I don't say that I don't deserve it, but he did insult me by saying these words = "immature and childish".

Also, I've told you 1000 times that I didn't know that the prop was banned as I didn't made the boat (dupe). Rock Hunter said that he built it, he made the boat, he spawned the container, not me. I was only getting the boat, I didn't know that it was banned. It didn't give me any notations when I spawned the dupe? There is no possible way that I would know that this prop was banned. I'm following the rules? How would I then get 1 ban in 200 hours? I got the ban when I had 10 hours, and it was a pitty thing. I've followed the rules, not spawned a single banned prop.

I just want to tell you that, there are no rules saying that I can't insult you over Steam. There are rules for the game chat and forum chat/threads, but not for steam. So banning me for insulting you as a staff member was a bit, weird(?). I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do, but yeah. I do regret it, but that's what I did. And it needs to be told.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-20-2013, 10:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
from first post Wrote:I said some not so nice things because getting 3 weeks ban is a bit upsetting.

I'm not entirely sure what to answer? I told in my ban request that I said some not so nice things. I've sad sorry and I've realized that I did wrong. However you must understand that getting rage is understandable.
I said that I had understanding for it until it reached the point where I was sick of it.
(02-20-2013, 10:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote: When you said that my ban have been extended, I naturally assume that you were asking Fultzy to extend it as a "pay back" from my comments to you and the provocative way you told me it. I was as well insulted in my own clan thread by Salinsky:
(02-20-2013, 06:34 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Leaving the clan due to the clanleader being immature and childish.
I don't say that I don't deserve it, but he did insult me by saying these words = "immature and childish".
I don't see how that's insulting? That's just stating what I have experienced with you.
(02-20-2013, 10:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Also, I've told you 1000 times that I didn't know that the prop was banned as I didn't made the boat (dupe). Rock Hunter said that he built it, he made the boat, he spawned the container, not me. I was only getting the boat, I didn't know that it was banned. It didn't give me any notations when I spawned the dupe? There is no possible way that I would know that this prop was banned.
The container prop was already banned when I joined the community, and probably already long before that.
You should also admit that it's quite odd that in all the RP's, propminges etc. etc. you might have seen in the 200 hours you played, you never once saw one with that specific kind of container. From my view, common sense would then help you see that the prop is most likely banned.

(02-20-2013, 10:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I'm following the rules? How would I then get 1 ban in 200 hours? I got the ban when I had 10 hours, and it was a pitty thing. I've followed the rules, not spawned a single banned prop.
Salinsky Wrote:You are a friend of mine and you were my clanleader, you always came across as someone who knew the rules and wanted to abide by them.
That's exactly what I just said, I said you usually follow the rules; I don't get your comment. As for the banned props part; That's why we're here now.

(02-20-2013, 10:50 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I just want to tell you that, there are no rules saying that I can't insult you over Steam. There are rules for the game chat and forum chat/threads, but not for steam. So banning me for insulting you as a staff member was a bit, weird(?). I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do, but yeah. I do regret it, but that's what I did. And it needs to be told.
I've asked an SA for confirmation, which he gave me, it is infact allowed.
That's some harsh language. We don't tolerate that.
1: You could just gone offline or blocked me until you felt like the "storm" might be over. But fine.

2: Then, my chat to you "you're a ******* ass hole is not a insulting, but my experience with you? Then I shouldn't get banned for that, hm?

3: I didn't know it was banned, end of it. I've told you several times? You've to talk with Rock Hunter about it? I'm not paying any attention on which props being used in RP's. I'm not that guy that builds? I asked him, and he didn't remember if it was banned or if he spawned is as a button. I still don't know as I didn't build the god damn boat. The hell with common sense. As I said, I wasn't aware that the prop was banned, if I knew, I would obviously erase it? I'm not dumb or a rule breaker...I'm doing my best follow these rules and I have, this is just a misunderstanding in my opinion.

4: You said that I seemed like a guy who wanted to follow the rules..?. Or with your words, "you always came across as someone who knew the rules and wanted to abide by them." You didn't say that I "usually" follow the rules.. The banned prop, god, you don't really understand what I'm saying?

5: Allowed what? Is it allowed to "insult" a staff over steam or what? You need to make it more clear..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Here is this situation in a real life situation. You buy a car off a guy in real life. You do not look at the car fully and just look on the outside and admire it. But you then get pulled over by the police. They think something is real fishy with your car. They then ask to search the car which you have no problem with because its a new car and nothing is in it. The police then find crack underneath the chair. You sit there and try to tell the cop that it isnt your drugs. But that doesnt work.

The moral of the story is do not use a dupe that you receive from someone without inspecting the dupe. You do not know what is hidden on the inside.
And I do know that now.

-The thing is, in this story, that the so called guy that sold the car, admits that he put the crack under the car. Which then leads to that the guy that bought the car, get's released, and the guy who put the crack, gets a warning or something else.

Moral of this story, the so called man who put the banned prop admit that he did it. I know that I should have inspected the dupe, but I fully trusted him (rockhunter) and still does so I didn't bother to inspect it... Still, the person who gets asked by the police have a chance to explain him self, I didn't.

-myfloodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm posting somewhere I'm not allowed for fun and now I'm warned.