Your left index finger is a gun, it just fired. What did it hit?
Well, what did it hit? Seriously, dont make up stuff because its funny. Lol I saw it online and mine hit my china cabinet...
the edge of my mouse (glancing, mouse still would function), through the table, then it hit th metal base of the table. if it ricochet, my storage server. )_)
it hit my htc desire D:
My right foot Sad
I should maybe start writing down how many countless times I've managed to accidently hitting my nade button, and killing not only me, but my whole team.... >_>
Or you could stay on topic and post irrelevant stuff in an according thread?
Can of relentless, then my webcam, then my monitor, then my wall. Sad
I would be penisless if it was a gun that went off.
-Signature removed-
(04-07-2011, 11:55 AM)killjoy Wrote: Or you could stay on topic and post irrelevant stuff in an according thread?

If I push my scroll-wheel then my primary fire button, which I hold my index finger at, becomes a nade-button.
It hit my team............
(04-07-2011, 04:39 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 11:55 AM)killjoy Wrote: Or you could stay on topic and post irrelevant stuff in an according thread?

If I push my scroll-wheel then my primary fire button, which I hold my index finger at, becomes a nade-button.
It hit my team............

I don't think you follow the point of the thread Tounge

It means, if for some reason your finger became a gun, and shot a bullet - it would shoot whatever it was pointing at, at the time you read the statement.

So if you were randomly pointing at your monitor as you read it - the answer would be "My monitor."

If you were pointing outside for some reason, the answer would be "the window, then the sky".

It's not what you could push with your finger. Because that would be probably the most dull thread in the history of threads Tounge The answers would be keyboard. Or mouse.