Unban Request
Your name:[OUCH]Pacman
[b]Your ban ID:25011
[b]Banned byCheeseoomdude 1
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102
[b]Reason: tranqing people on build server
[b]Involved: equalizer
[b]Why we should unban you: I think I should have another chance and you should keep me banned on the build server but unban me on the other servers because I want to play before a I travel for 2 weeks and I have been banned for a week for tranqing 1 person which i think is unfair and I have served 2 days and 20 hours.

Sincerely,Pacman
I now served more than 3 days
I see no reason for an unban.
You were tranquing people who were passively building, you don't even REMOTELY have an excuse for it. Serve your punishment.
I olny did it for 1 person and 1 week is to long if a tranqed a admin randomly on the server they would ban me for atleast 3 days
This has nothing to do with other administrators and what they would have done, I was building on the build server just minding my own business, I don't see why you or anyone would ever want to tranq me.

You deserve this punishment, I even warned you when you pulled the tranq out and informed you about another guy who got banned minutes before, for the exact same thing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I never got informed about anything I left and I got banned
Unban request denied.

Note, it's not up for you to decide how long your punishment should be, or to compare it to other administrators' dealings. I banned you for a week and you'll sit it out.