Un-Ban Request (FallenMoons) (For Sexism)
Your name: [FL:RP] FallenMoons

Your ban ID: 25204

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Sexism

Involved: - (Except some girl on the server, I don't know her name.

Why we should unban you: OK so I was testing the /note command, and i do admit it was stupid, but a friend told me to write "Whore" so i said, eh who cares, then pressed enter. I picked it up, it was not meant for anyone, and i walked into the pet store. Then the girl who was selling the pets came up and said, "I'M GOING TO GET YOU BANNED FOR THAT" i said it wasn't meant for her, or anyone, and deleted and then a couple seconds later, BOOM I'm banned. I am truly sorry and It was stupid to do that but I feel a ban really wasn't necessary, just a kick or a /pm would worked and i would have explained myself, anyway thank you so much. (It's really sad that this happened the day I just got donator.... ._. )
In front of a female member, it's very disrespectful and she asked me to run through the logs as she felt it wasn't okay towards her, which it is not in any circumstances anyway.

However, if you accept to state an apology to her in this topic, I'll gladly lift your ban.
(02-20-2013, 01:05 AM)Narcotic Wrote: In front of a female member, it's very disrespectful and she asked me to run through the logs as she felt it wasn't okay towards her, which it is not in any circumstances anyway.

However, if you accept to state an apology to her in this topic, I'll gladly lift your ban.

By all means I am truly sorry, it wasn't meant to her and i did not intend to offend anyone at all. I am sorry.
Appeal approved. Ban lifted.

Sent for Zelda:

"Wow! What a twist of story in something so small. First off, all I saw was a note being shoved in my face that said 'whore' on it. I never EVER even said one word to you. I did, on the other hand, tell an admin because I don't take sexist shit. The fact that you shoved it in my face, makes it seem it was not an accident."