Hipster Link Here
Hey guys.

I remember Fearless from a while back, back in my newb days and I didn't understand how to roleplay. Now I understand, still slightly scared how to roleplay on FLRP because I don't know the community or how to act at every situation, but I do try to remember things from DarkRP.

I play by the rules, and I haven't really had a proper job as yet. I've played as Cabbie and dropped of one person, but that's it, haha. Got away with free petrol somehow too. I don't minge, and I love the view from the Nexus.

Surprisingly you will probably know my age. Yes, I'm 13, but yes, I am mature. I hope you guys understand this, alright? No mingebag behaviour. Anyways, hope to see you on the server ^.^

- Hipster Link
The following 1 user Likes Hipster Link's post:
  • Russkie
Welcome back! If you need a little help with RP check out the detailed RP guides for help!
Hi, welcome back, if you need anything just ask me.

I'm a real mature person who always follows the rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14971
(02-20-2013, 12:49 AM)Verzyn Wrote: Welcome back! If you need a little help with RP check out the detailed RP guides for help!

Hey dude, thanks for the guide. It actually slightly helps when you don't know the commands and all. I'll have a proper look into it in a few minutes. Again, thanks for the information.
(02-20-2013, 12:59 AM)Hipster Link Wrote: Hey dude, thanks for the guide. It actually slightly helps when you don't know the commands and all. I'll have a proper look into it in a few minutes. Again, thanks for the information.

No problem, if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Welcome to FL also its nice to see you doing passive RP and I hope to see you in game feel free to PM me with questions.
Welcome to Fearless, Hipster Link.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to FL, fellow Zelda-fan Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-20-2013, 10:40 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Welcome to FL, fellow Zelda-fan Smile

Ohi, hope to see you on ^.^

And thanks for the welcomes, guys. (And girls)
Welcome to Fearless, buddy.