If you ruled the world.
What would you change?

Just give a reason. They don't have to be sensible reasons, of sensible changes, just as long as there is a reason. I wanna know what it would be like living under you lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I ruled the world, I would have made Kongo into a zoo, because most people who lives there are monkeys.

Nahh not really, but If i ruled the world I would have been paranoid and struck down at anyone speaking of another monarch. And kill them and their family. "If you are to keep your power, strike down at your enemies."
If I ruled the world I would made Bulgaria's Sunny Beach hotel my own home!
I'd kill all the people who think gaming *destroys* the mind.
Execute them by making them play games for 124 hours in a row and if they survive they get to live .Smile
I would ban the world permanently and go live on the moon
-Signature removed-
(08-03-2010, 08:57 PM)s.J. Wrote: I would ban the world permanently and go live on the moon

EPIC XD

DemonoiD: If you play HL2, I think they will manage it. It takes a while.. and it's fun Cheese
I'd turn Ellis into a real person.

EDIT: And Coach.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I would destroy mexico and shove all those damn beaners into a giant oven.

EDIT: Jk about that last part, but i would destroy mexico...
I would go to Legoland! Havent been there since i was 4! You never get too old for Lego! Cheese xD
Signature too big...
Hahha loool, FAI! xD
I would... Make everyone remove every building and grow forest. meanwhile i'll play Half Life 2. when the forest is fullgrown all over the world and i am done playing Half Life 2-(yes it takes that long time)- then i would buy a Predator suit and lots of weapons and all that stuff and go like PREDATOR! >;D and go and kill people right behind the back of people and hang them skinned upside down in trees right in front of them! >:]
Hey, Skaara?
Are you a Predator addict? Tounge
Iv seen all the movies myself, predator, alien vs predator, aliens (all off em). Etc.
Love the movies XD