West Tower! Luxury is only an Iron Gate Away.
~ West Tower ~

Luxury is only an Iron Gate Away

So I've recently opened up my Luxury Condominiums in Evocity. Here are some pictures of the first day!
~The Front~
[Image: 2013021700055.jpg]

~The Entrance Way~
[Image: 2013021700057.jpg]

~The Lobby~
[Image: 2013021700056.jpg]

~Felix's Restaurant~
[Image: 2013021800001j.jpg]

~ Job Opportunities ~

~Receptionist~
(1 person)
Desc: Essentially the Manager of the building, the Desk Man will be in the Lobby Managing the Tower if and when Jack West is away.
Duties: Make sure the Tenants know the passcode to the gate, collect rent and forward it to Jack West, Make sales if Jack West is away. Keep Jack West informed of anything important at the tower.

Receptionist Rules:
-The receptionist is given access to all Suite doors, this privilege must not be abused. The only time a Receptionist may enter a suite is if it is empty and they are giving tours / making sales.
- The receptionist must stay in the building at all times, and must be courteous and kind to any Residents or guests of the Tower.
- If there is trouble or violence on a receptionists watch, they should not deal with it themselves unless absolutely necessary, CALL SECURITY to deal with any problems.
- The receptionist should keep track of Rent Due dates and any overdue rent, see the West Tower rules and regulations on overdue rent for details.
- Receptionists must not make decisions for Jack West, if there is somebody visiting for Mr. West and he is away, the receptionist must /PM him to inform him of the guest.
- If Jack West or Security personnel receive 3 separate complaints about the Receptionist, He may be REPLACED.

Pay: 15% of any of the Tower's profits (This could be down payments on apartments, rent for apartments, or any other deals West Tower is involved in)

~Security Team~
(Max 2)
Desc: The Protectors and Gate Keepers of West Tower, the Security Team is responsible for the Safety and well-being of 2 elements of West Tower: The Peaceful, High Class environment, and The Residents.
Jobs: There is a building Guard, who is responsible for keeping the building in fantastic condition. He must also make sure the Residents feel safe, and that they can get access to the building. He must make sure that residents do not get violent, and that uninvited guests stay out. Lethal force is a last resort, but whatever is neccessary can be done.
Then there's the personal guard, who is responsible for the safety and well being of Jack West. Jack West will often times give orders to the personal guard, who must relay them to other members of the staff. As Jack West is a politically active man, the personal guard will also be Jack West's personal Chauffeur.
To keep boredom low, guards may switch positions, as long as both agree to take over each other's full responsibilities, and of course if Jack West allows it.

Pay: Guards get 5% of the tower's profits, while this may seem small, West Tower will be paying for any and all weapons or Medical expenses.

Guard Rules:
- Guards will usually be given co-ownership of all Suite Doors, this privilege must not be abused. If Security Guards enter a resident's suite without the resident's permission, the Guard may be fired, or restricted access.
- When Jack West is not in the building, the Building Guard must follow orders given by the Receptionist, as long as they do not break Company rules, and are for the benefit and safety of the residents.
- If a guard cannot show discipline with his weapon, he is making a mockery of everything West Tower stands for and may be REPLACED.
- If there is no receptionist employed at the Tower, the Building guard must take over responsibility.

~ West Tower Rules and Regulations ~

West Tower ensures that the rights of it's Tenants will be protected. The West Tower Team will NEVER divulge a Tenant's private information, like their income, the Rent they're paying, what they keep in their Suite, etc. Unless shown a Warrant by Law Enforcement Agencies.

West Tower has its doors open to any and all willing to become a resident, as long as they are punctual with their rent, and do not cause violence within the Tower Gates.

West Tower will provide Suite and Store discounts to the following:
- Chef's Setting up Restaurants
- The President or other Prominent leader figures
- Unique and intriguing businesses in the City
- Anybody who may be seen as Celebrity Status on the server at the time.

There are Certain rules residents of West Tower must follow:
- Your Name (or your Character's Name) must be printed on your Suite's door. This is for your own security in case a Security guard must goto your specific Suite.
- If you cannot afford to pay rent when it is due, you are allowed to pay it back at the next rent due date.
- If your rent is still not paid by the 2nd due date, Security may leave "RENT OVERDUE" Notices in and around your suite. This serves as a warning.
- If your rent is not paid by the 3rd due date, you will be given a notice of eviction and must have your Suite empty or the 3 rents paid BEFORE the 4th due date.
- If you have not cleared your belongings from the Suite, West Tower may call the Local law enforcement for Trespassing. If you do not delete your belongings from the Suite while in Jail, any available admins may be called to remove them.
- If you cause violence in or around the tower, West Tower security will be authorized to stop you how they must.
- West Tower has a strict "3 Strikes" Policy on Violence and Rent payments, if you cause violence or fellow residents report violence to Security, You may be evicted from your suite on the third infraction.
- West Tower does not Condone illegal activities within it's walls, if you are conducting suspicious activities, West Tower Security can report this up the chain and Jack West may take care if it how he must.
- If the police arrive at West Tower with a warrant for a resident, West Tower is obligated to allow them into the Suite, regardless of the resident's presence.
- If a resident gets arrested, their suite will still belong to them, but it is up to them to make up rent when they return. (Jail Time also counts as a violence infraction, so if you are sent to jail 3 times while living at West Tower, regardless of behaviour in the Tower, you may be evicted.)
- Resident's are allowed ONE roommate without any change in rent.
- For every additional Roommate over ONE, Rent goes up $100

~Suite Prices~
- 2nd floor "StreetView" Suites ($250 Down, $250 Rent)
- 3rd floor "Park View" Suites ($350 down, $350 Rent) Balcony Suite ($400 Down, $400 rent)
- Penthouse Suite ($500 Down, $500 rent)
The following 2 users Like Menswear Dog's post:
  • Grant, aviator
Looks really nice well done!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Seems like the first time I have seen the apartments area properly used for roleplay. Good work. I'd certainly come stay there one day.

Really, really nice construction. I like the added restaurant and the 'West Tower' added making this really realistic.
Regards,
aviator
Looked good when I saw it.
Where did you find that prop at the entrance/Front? The .... Wall thing... :S
Well, isn't this just great!
will you do that again? because i would wanna see it too Tounge
Yeah I'm definitely doing this again after all the reviews I'm getting! Thanks you guys! I haven't had an opportunity to do this since last year haha.

Sanik do you mean the gates? The props I used for the front gate are PHX props or CSS de_inferno props.
you may have a time when you do it?
I live in California so US West Coast time I'd usually be on in the evenings, 6-10 probably. Weekdays are iffy because of school.
Weekends I'll most certainly be on Saturday evening, and most of Sunday.