Ryder
Your name: [FL:RP]Ryder

Your ban ID: 24966

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: FailRP, Changing steam name to John Madden

Involved: Seven, Sokka

Why we should unban you:

I was playing with Seven he was President. I actually got banend for changing my steam name to John Madden any other reasons are actually not true.

Seriously failrping? I was just walking around doing nothing that was exactly what I was doing. I know this is a 1 day ban but this can lead and extend to a permed 1 because this was my last chance and I know that.

But seriously banning me for my steam name that is absolutely ridicelous.
You don't decide over my Steam Name is there a rule that says you can't have the steam name John Madden?

I wasn't failrping as I was just at the top floor doing nothing. Tell me Jok what did I do that was failrping?

IS it failRP to change your character name to John Madden? Why if I may ask?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello Ryder,

I have no reason to post in this thread, but I will leave my personal opinion nonetheless. I am also posting without sufficient rights to do so and I have been warned.

Kind Regards, Deriptz
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
HAHAHA really? Is this a serious unban request. Lets see. FailRP to start. 3xplayers intentionally named their steam name as john madden which would really help in avoiding warrants. How about that the character name, clan name and description was John Madden. Or how about the fact that Seven's first broadcast was John Madden John Madden John Madden and it went on till the end of max letters.

It wasn't just fail RP. You guys even tried to justify over OOC that it was John Madden RP. Tried to get others to change their names to John Madden. You got caught minging and paid for it. I do not support this unban request in any way as all of you have 300 plus hours and more then knew better. Just because there wasn't an admin on at the time, doesn't make this okay.

Might I add that all three of you had steam/character/clan/description as John Madden. What exactly isn't fail RP about this?
So you are blaming me here that I was saying in OOC that people had to do John MaddenRP?
I didn't even say it was a RP. Please go check the logs before you go blame people of what they didn't do.

Avoiding warrants? Thats why we all have a number behind our names if we are online...

(02-18-2013, 11:05 AM)Jokhah Wrote: HAHAHA really? Is this a serious unban request.

I make a unban request with respect. I say this because I think this comment is very childish and unrespectful towards me. I am asking you to be more respectful towards me as I am respectful towards you. And yes this is a serious unban request, god...

I think you have nothing to say about clan description as it is not your business it doesn't make it failRP some people have sugar tits etc..
Character name.. John Madden is just a name.

I didn't try to break any rules with this and it didn't affect the server.

And what has Seven to do in my ban. If he broadcasts something what was actually a bit rulebreaking spamming John Madden in broadcast but it has nothing to do with my ban..
Every part of your character's description, this includes the clan, the name and the general description, is an admin or moderator's business if it infracts rules. And according to what I read here, you broke them.
That is FailRP at its finest, you had your chances to improve, clearly didn't care enough to not blow them.
You guys were on the server doing it at the exact same time, working together. I'm done commenting on your massive fail rp and your excuses. It was fail, you should know that by now.
So having in your desc : NO SOUND PLZ TYPE is not failRP but John Madden is?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
(02-18-2013, 04:09 PM)Ryder Wrote: So having in your desc : NO SOUND PLZ TYPE is not failRP but John Madden is?

You clearly don't wish to be unbanned.