Unban request on me, [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks
Your name: [FL:RP] Tyler @ Sparks

Your ban ID: 24949
Banned by: Grubs

Reason: For spawning a prop on the road & and using the remover tool to remove and they though it was invisible

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: I spawned a fence gate in the middle of the road, and I got banned for making it invisible? I used the remover tool and I got banned! LIKE WTF! Did you even walk up to where I spawned it?

Why was it just extended!

It also says "everywhere" when 1 fence is "everywhere"

I never got a warning! There are people with things 100x worse than that and they have a shorter ban! My friend got a ban for prop pushing, rdm and cdm for 3 days. then it got extended to 7! Mine is 9 days! Like WTF!

Actually 10 days!
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Just a note, an administrator/moderator doesn't have to warn you.
(02-18-2013, 10:42 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Just a note, an administrator/moderator doesn't have to warn you.
Well getting banned for 9 days for a mistake by the admin. Can I get it shortened at least? Like my friend got banned for 7 days for alot fo stuff! Way worse than mine!
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Ban length depends on what the administrator deems necessary, you have no say in that.
I really shouldn't even have to tell you what you did wrong. You had an invisible fence behind BP,One in front of Bp and more. You know a whole lot better. You deserve the ban.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub