Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: Shinobia

Your ban ID: 24893

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Spawnkilling a fireman / Backseat Administration

Involved: A punchwhoring Fireman (Egoo)

Why we should unban you: The incident occured about 5 minutes ago, I was the Presidents personal guard and upon returning to the city, I was met with a Fireman jumping on the road and axing everyone in sight, he then ran in front of my vehicle and proceeded to hit the front of my car repeatedly even when asked to stop, I got out and then was attacked so acted in self defence, the fireman was killed to the delight of everyone around. Then I proceeded to the nexus where obviously the fireman had respawned and was axe whoring everyone again, every body there was shooting at him and after he attacked me again I killed him, at this point quite a few people were @// reporting, as was I until the third time he ran up and started hitting me again, I was about to die so I killed him, as I didnt want to lose my equipment, I then started to /pm "ThreeDog" The president at the time a demote request, at this point I was teleported to Fultzy where I was asked why I kept spawn killing "Egoo" and without even hardly telling Fultzy what happened I was banned, I'm not sure how I have been so brutally banned and for such a long time, as I have done nothing but try to help others in this situation, and In most of my time here Sad
You took matters into your own hands. If the fireman is FailRPing (Like he was) you report it to an admin not kill him. You killed him a total of 4 times. 3 of which were in the nexus. I saw second two (Was told you were killing him after you second kill. He came up to you and said gimme your money and punched you. You then tie him up and stab him with a knife to death. You killing him numerous times is the backseat administration because after the point of NLR you report it to an admin not kill him again.
(02-18-2013, 12:50 AM)Fultzy Wrote: You took matters into your own hands. If the fireman is FailRPing (Like he was) you report it to an admin not kill him. You killed him a total of 4 times. 3 of which were in the nexus. I saw second two (Was told you were killing him after you second kill. He came up to you and said gimme your money and punched you. You then tie him up and stab him with a knife to death. You killing him numerous times is the backseat administration because after the point of NLR you report it to an admin not kill him again.

I apologise for being an idiot and killing him like that the final time, but my patience became short, and I thought I was helping everyone around me.

The way I was looking at it, If a crazed fireman came running at me with an axe IRL and I had a shotgun, I know what I would do.

But about the backseat part , Like I said I am sorry for that, but I know that a couple people tried to @// one of you guys but I'm sure you were busy, I did try myself but it most probably came out like "@// A fireman is hitti" cause he kept attacking me Skeptical

[Edit:] Also just wanted to say I listen to everything the admin's tell me here, if you had just told me off, I wouldn't do it again in my time here, as with everything else I have been told.
I never go out of my way to break the rules, I just think 3 days is a bit harsh is all Sad
3 days is completely fair for backseat administration.

Denied.