Ban Request
Name of player: Cobblers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24750826

Time in GMT: 13:40-13:45 GMT+1

Server: v2d

Summary: He was running after The Raccoon with a couple of other people with a Crowbar, trying to kill him, unfortanely, I could only record the last part.

Evidence: I'll be posting a video later.
He and a guy named Spong3bob chased me from BP to nexus, nexus to apartment and finaly down to the street at the bank, luckily Hellshell were there to record and get some evidence which i did not have time for, since i had put my legs behind my back and ran for my life.

Thanks Hellshell for taking your time to make BR and beeing in the right place in the right time to save me from this RDM attempt.
(02-17-2013, 12:53 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: He and a guy named Spong3bob chased me from BP to nexus, nexus to apartment and finaly down to the street at the bank, luckily Hellshell were there to record and get some evidence which i did not have time for, since i had put my legs behind my back and ran for my life.

Thanks Hellshell for taking your time to make BR and beeing in the right place in the right time to save me from this RDM attempt.

In fact raccoon started out with the crowbar and was attacking nexus desk so i ran after him to scare him off
[Image: fearless.png]
(02-17-2013, 01:03 PM)D41 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 12:53 PM)The Raccoon Wrote: He and a guy named Spong3bob chased me from BP to nexus, nexus to apartment and finaly down to the street at the bank, luckily Hellshell were there to record and get some evidence which i did not have time for, since i had put my legs behind my back and ran for my life.

In fact raccoon started out with the crowbar and was attacking nexus desk so i ran after him to scare him off

I did not, i went in there to see what the guy were building, the only part where i used my crowbar was when i destroyed a druglab in the middle of the streets, then you started to chase me and at the nexus lobby Spong3bob joined in. you both character-blocked me in a corner and beated me with crowbars.
I did NEVER attack any PERSON.
False accusement
I SAW The Raccoon destroying the drug lab, and holstering it after that, I was ALSO in the nexus at the time, and did not see him using a crowbar. I only saw 2 people running after him.
(02-17-2013, 01:11 PM)HellShell Wrote: I SAW The Raccoon destroying the drug lab, and holstering it after that, I was ALSO in the nexus at the time, and did not see him using a crowbar. I only saw 2 people running after him.

Are you joking? He was attacking nexus desk with a crowbar!
(02-17-2013, 01:41 PM)D41 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 01:11 PM)HellShell Wrote: I SAW The Raccoon destroying the drug lab, and holstering it after that, I was ALSO in the nexus at the time, and did not see him using a crowbar. I only saw 2 people running after him.

Why the heck would i attack a desk secretery?! that is only minging...
I will not argue this with you since i know myself what happened and Hellshell saw everything.
I did not attack anyone. End of story.
(02-17-2013, 01:44 PM)The Raccoon Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 01:41 PM)D41 Wrote:

Why the heck would i attack a desk secretery?! that is only minging...
I will not argue this with you since i know myself what happened and Hellshell saw everything.
I did not attack anyone. End of story.

Hell wasn't even there when you was -_-
Oh I was.

Even IF he did, you said you wanted to "scare him off", maybe if you run after him untill you arrived at the door and he ran out, but you don't chase him down the street actually trying to KILL him.
(02-17-2013, 01:47 PM)HellShell Wrote: Oh I was.

Even IF he did, you said you wanted to "scare him off", maybe if you run after him untill you arrived at the door and he ran out, but you don't chase him down the street actually trying to KILL him.

I dont think i tried to kill him! He was still alive right? Anyway i want this evidence!