Am I aloud To do a driveby Roleplay?
I really wanna, And anyone else could join in. But i dont wanna get banned again for rdm. So can I?
Not sure but I think you should post this in the Help and support section.
That would be RDM.
Hello Piemaster, for future reference the 'Roleplay' section of the forum is supposed to be for people wanting to show the different kinds of RP they have done or have planned in the short future.

This question would be best asked here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869

This is a thread where FL staff members will answer your questions regarding the rules so you know that the information given is reliable.
Probably classed as RDM.
Regards,
aviator
Kumonryu Tiger Force(and Czechnyen Rebels) used the Tides Truck running at 0mph - 15mph to do drivebys. Was a pretty good tactic for some time really. Why people think a tactic is considered RDM is beyond me.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I don't see a problem with using a driveby but it's like killing anyone else. Must be done with a validRP reason. A good dtivebyRP is when you're running an extortion racket and the proprietor fails to pay up. I've done this before but not with a tides truck because travelling in the back of it is considered propsurfing :/.
If you have a valid RP reason to shoot at the person then I would imagine it would be ok. Of course if you are just blindly shooting at people that's definitely not ok.
Lead by example.
whats a driveby
(02-17-2013, 07:01 PM)The Chaos Wrote: whats a driveby

A real life driveby is basically where you shoot from your vehicle while driving, however in FL it would be to jump out, kill someone then drive quickly away.

But yeah, like Trouserlessliam said. With sufficient reason and all it should be just the same as killing someone if it wasn't a driveby. There is no rules preventing you from doing this aslong as you use a weapon to kill and not your car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]