Hi all, I'm new
Hi members of fearless community, I was bored, and I was searching for good server in GMOD, and YEAH, this is the server, thanks guys, I hope that I enjoy this server, can some one give me a little tutorial how to start, get some money and weapons please?
Welcome to FearlessRP! I hope to see you around sometime!

If you would like to know how to start, recommend reading the RP Guide.

I hope you have a good time here in the Fearless Community!
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • CnA_InTeNsE
Ty, I'm going to read ALL! Cheese
Welcome! Also read the rules!
Welcome, Tonyx!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Welcome to fearless!
First things first, read all the rules, and remember you can't apply for moderator/admin, you get picked!

Guns: Guns can kill people; or more less hurt them. If you Random kill, you will be banned. You can buy guns from a Gundealer, remember to hide your gun from the police!

Jobs: You make money, and if you donate, you salary goes up by x2. If your a police man, you keep the city safe from crime like: Gun fights, fights, speeders, bad drivers (Me XD), and other crimes. Please don't abuse as a officer, and its not DarkRP so you can't RA (Random arrest) You need a warrant from the president.

President: The President is the leader of the town/city, they can set the tax, the laws, and more. Now, if a president says that RDMing is allowed, its still not allowed. Any thing that's in the perma laws, or the rules is NOT allowed and can't be changed. Remember not to FailRP, or break FearRP, if your a hostage you can't jump off the nexus, or run when they have a gun at you.

Paramedic: These guys help the city by healing people. They can't heal in a raid, or they can be banned. They make a good salary. Got hit by a car? No prob, a medic can heal you so you don't die! If the car is too fast you will die.

Fireman: Well, you know what they do. Don't random break down doors and search for contra, not allowed.

Rebel: Rebels, ad underground group of crime makers, these guys hate the gov, and want to kill them. With a RP reason.

More coming soon, ill make a thread later.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • CnA_InTeNsE
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
Welcome fella
thanks thekiller123 for the info, I know that I haven't to abuse, and kill without reason, Where can I find gun dealers usually?
(02-16-2013, 11:35 PM)Tonyx97 Wrote: thanks thekiller123 for the info, I know that I haven't to abuse, and kill without reason, Where can I find gun dealers usually?

There is no specific location, just pm them.